Anaxagore wrote:
Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated: Mafia Game
[image]

Flavour (click to show)

List of Players (click to show)

Phases (click to show)

Roles (click to show)

End of game (click to show)

This is a thread only mafia game (unless specified in your PM)
Thread communication is closed at night

Good luck.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Posted links to profiles above for reference. Good luck all, have fun! :)
Off to open that fateful pm now :oooh:
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Ok seems a simple setup but with Anax it never is. Unvaccinated vs vaccinated? Loads of different roles though according to Post#1. There's no PMs in this game sadly, so we'll have to try and piece things together here in the thread. Let's please not have it where we get to the end of this phase and have to *no lynch* or just randomly lynch based on essentially no information!
Day Actions:

Tennesseelogman wrote:
as always in these games - it's just a matter of the good guys getting a little organized and lynching the right people since there should be enough of us to control the lynch. with no pms it's going to be impossible to form a group and stay hidden. often the active ones are targeted by the bad guys and the inactives are targeted by the good guys. i will put myself out there and try to get a least a few people to follow my post which means you will not be lynched day 1. If you are a good guy (vaccinated) post the 1st couple of lines from you role assignment pm. If you are a bad guy say nothing. here is mine:

Anaxagore said:
16 Jan 2022, 19:13
Your role is vanilla.
Live long and prosper
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i will put myself out there and try to get a least a few people to follow my post which means you will not be lynched day 1. If you are a good guy (vaccinated) post the 1st couple of lines from you role assignment pm. If you are a bad guy say nothing. here is mine:

Anaxagore said:
16 Jan 2022, 19:13
Your role is vanilla.
Now the bad guys can fake claim vanilla :/
Day Actions:

Tennesseelogman wrote:
they might can fake claim vanilla now but it will come out later that they are lying. once we know the true 6 vanillas. of course it is not only the vanillas who are good guys. also a question here - can a vaccine certificate be given to a player who is unvaccinated? and if so , does that convert them to the vaccinated team?
Live long and prosper
Anaxagore wrote:
Tennesseelogman
they might can fake claim vanilla now but it will come out later that they are lying. once we know the true 6 vanillas. of course it is not only the vanillas who are good guys. also a question here - can a vaccine certificate be given to a player who is unvaccinated? and if so , does that convert them to the vaccinated team?

Yes and no there is no conversion.
2ofclubs wrote:
I have a few questions to Anax. I may not be able to refrain from posting though :P

What if I am vanilla and choose not to be Vaccinated, dose that make me bad (what are the win clauses)?  Uh rhetorical don't reveal! 
WRKD4IT
Anaxagore wrote:
2ofclubs
I have a few questions to Anax. I may not be able to refrain from posting though :P

What if I am vanilla and choose not to be Vaccinated, dose that make me bad (what are the win clauses)?  Uh rhetorical don't reveal! 

Roles and Factions are unrelated.
2ofclubs wrote:
Virt, 
Posted links to profiles above for reference. Good luck all, have fun! :)
Off to open that fateful pm now :oooh:
[/quote]Virt there are not PM's unless noted in Anax's PM to you. Usually that feature goes to the mafia.

WRKD4IT