The Mafia Game
  • 375 posts
  • Page 10 of 25
2ofclubs wrote:
I have a lot I want to comment on! the game is Vaccinated against Un Vaccinated.  That means Vanillas can be 1 or the other. Can Mafia be be 1 or the other (anax twist)?

I have a Vac certificate. I will not reveal my role or faction at this time.  I will say state I am not the Doc. I will add that I mentioned or try to get discussion on the 2 cop roles 'good/bad ?' why is jailer not consider a cop?

I will stand and #No LYNCH for now.

If you vote to lynch me with VAC CERT you are an unvac or just making a mistake.

WRKD4IT
Virtuosity98 wrote:
@2ofclubs mafia = Unvaccinated
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
No lynch is bad, let's see if clubs is lying or not - and who backs him up and who doesn't....
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

2ofclubs wrote:
I can post my PM role
But we all know it can be faked. 

I am VACCINATED and want to eliminate UnVac no matter there faction and role.  Slightly Reserved on role because it may be beneficial to use .

HAS ANYONE CLAIMED TO BE UNVAX  RHETORICAL
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
no communication thru PM makes it especially hard for the good guys. and no forum posts at night also. i asked anax and he said that the jailer can not jail himself.
therefore the jailer (assumed good guy) should jail whoever he (or she) thinks is most likely to get shot.
any info gained at night will be impossible to communicate in the forum w/o making yourself a mafia target but also the jailer can protect you.

2oc - please post PM in it's entirety
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore said:
16 Jan 2022, 19:17
Your XXXXXXXXXXX.
You are Vaccinated.
You have a Vaccine Certificate.
Win clause: Eliminate all Unvaccinated.
2ofclubs said:
16 Jan 2022, 20:09
So elimination is only through lynching except for the 1 survivalist?
Or is there more eliminate options? i.e one gets sick and bleeds out for say.

Vanilla: Definition?
Is it just neutrals or is it unknown neutral and mafia
2ofclubs said:
16 Jan 2022, 20:19
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXxx
XXxXXXxXxXXXXxxxxxxxxx
Thanks in advance for hosting.

Anaxagore said:
16 Jan 2022, 20:26
1. You"ll see soon enough
2.Vanilla = no night action power.
3. Yes
WRKD4IT
Virtuosity98 wrote:
@LandoCalriskian @Ryomyr @elysium5 let's see a vote please. Taking no sides is not townie play.
Day Actions:

Bluegoetz wrote:
virt I'm still not sure lunching this round is best, but i'll bit and even it up

#no lynch
#lynch 2oc
2ofclubs wrote:
Notable observation of how
being Vaccinated
having Vaccinated certificate
are 2 separate lines in PM
WRKD4IT
Virtuosity98 wrote:
2ofclubs
Notable observation of how
being Vaccinated
having Vaccinated certificate
are 2 separate lines in PM
Doctor -> Unvaccinated -> has Vaccine Certificate.
Checks out.
Day Actions:

Tennesseelogman wrote:
with the vote this close = if 2oc gets lynched and flips bad = anybody voting for him should be good. if he flips good = mistake, no conclusion. if somebody switches off him last minute = bad. if no lynch or tie = no conclusion
Live long and prosper
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Since the Jailkeeper cannot jail themselves and I have both claimed non-vanilla and been a bit of a loudmouth, I am hereby asking the Jailkeeper to Jail me tonight. Thanks in advance and goodnight all!
Day Actions:

2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
2oc - you seem to be working for the vac faction but also making some contradictory statements. you have insinuated that you are vaccinated but have no vac certificate - could you please post your role assignment PM to clear that up ?

Well there you have it against my better judgment

YES I AM VAC and HAVE A CERT

As I said before AND in last game, the 1st night will reveal my truth. To lynch me is a mistake unless your mafia!!
WRKD4IT