The Mafia Game
  • 375 posts
  • Page 11 of 25
2ofclubs wrote:
Virtuosity98
Since the Jailkeeper cannot jail themselves and I have both claimed non-vanilla and been a bit of a loudmouth, I am hereby asking the Jailkeeper to Jail me tonight. Thanks in advance and goodnight all!

Given Virts value to the game I agree with me being 2nd option. 
I know Virt won't let this inflate his ego.
WRKD4IT
Anaxagore wrote:
Lynch count:
No Lynch: 2ofclubs, orzhovboss, pygmyhippo, Ready4war, Rockbert
2ofclubs: Bluegotz, JKL, Tenesse, Mada, Virtuosity
Tennesseelogman: Abs, Hoodlum

No Lynch and 2ofclubs have both 5 votes.
This is a draw.
Day 1 will extend until No Lynch or 2ofclubs reaches 6 votes.
The 6th vote will hammer the end of the day.
Other votes are useless.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Virtuosity98
For reference (page 6):
Virtuosity98
Thoughts:
- No lynch is a bad choice. It is guaranteed to help the mafia (they get a kill in the night and town has learned nothing). A mislynch is also really bad but at least we can look at who voted for who and see who seems to be working together, disagreeing, etc. And maybe we get a mafia/neutral. So yeah, no lynch is good for mafia.
- Rockbert is claiming to be confused by the game. I've noticed that feigning/claiming confusion is a common strategy for mafia/neutrals in past games (Ely, Hood spring to mind but there's definitely been others) who are simply stalling for time and hovering under the radar. Obviously the game would seem confusing if you didn't know the town win clause, eh Rockbert? ;)
- Hoodlum is lynching random people immediately after they post. Not helpful at all, but I'm sure everyone will only tolerate it for so long, and then you'll be forced to play normally :roll: *cue lynch vote against me*
- Tennessee keeps calling out for vanillas to claim, and for different people to share parts of their role PM. IMO this is a mafia/scummy play, or at best a townie mistake - any shared Role PMs arm mafia and neutrals with the information they need to false claim. So Tenn could be a mafia looking for town win clause. Also, asking vanillas to claim might seem inconsequential, but as mafia by rooting out vanillas, you then know by exclusion who has the power roles. So you could be scouting for an efficient night kill next phase. This paragraph probably comes off as very hostile - I'm just listing the possibilities. It's also very possible you're town who hasn't considered all these drawbacks to your recommended strategy.
- Doctor role. There's been some discussion on this role earlier in the thread. It seemed to be agreed that Doctor does not seem like a town role (allowing people to have Vacc Certificates when they didn't start with one, spreading confusion). If you read all of 2ofclubs' posts in isolation, you will notice that he mentions this doctor role very often, and asks a lot of questions to Anax about it. He also asked about rejecting Vacc Certificates, which is quite a suspicious question. Finally, he actually said he was the doctor in one post, before taking it back a couple of posts later. We all know 2ofclubs loves to hint at his role in the thread... For these reasons, I believe 2ofclubs is the Doctor (who we think logically is NOT a town role) AND from his questions to Anax I believe he is an Unvaccinated Doctor who almost certainly does not share my win clause (as reasoned also by Mada). In absence of any better candidate, I vote to Lynch 2ofclubs. Willing to reconsider based upon contradicting or other more urgent evidence.
- Loads of players still not talking :( I'll update my silent/talking list in a few mins.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

2ofclubs wrote:
No lynch vs lynching talkative .  Be 100% vs kill innocent that equates to 2 kils for mafia.

WRKD4IT
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Yeah they did, page 7 and 8. Abs first, then Tenn (I think)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Tennesseelogman wrote:
2oc - i suggest you copy/paste your entire role assignment pm immediately. if you are indeed vaccinated and have a power role that can be useful to the vaccinated - then perhaps the jailer can protect you and you can openly give info in the forum
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
I also saw where Virt corrected himself on pygmy status before I could. Given I was in a game with him 14 hours-ish ago.
We ball make mistakes.

WRKD4IT
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
2oc - i suggest you copy/paste your entire role assignment pm immediately. if you are indeed vaccinated and have a power role that can be useful to the vaccinated - then perhaps the jailer can protect you and you can openly give info in the forum
Agree.
Day Actions:

Tennesseelogman wrote:
yes i posted fully - and apparently while i was typing - abs posted that portion also (although i posted my entire PM)
Live long and prosper
orzhovboss wrote:
Tennesseelogman

Yeah, 2oc, you've got nothing to lose at this point, if you don't post your probably dead.
2ofclubs wrote:
Yes I see that now. But not on previous pages in was not included.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
cmon orz - i truly believe you are what you claim to be - switch votes and go for 2oc

or someone else can switch/vote
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
I did post it. I f I post my xxxxxxxxx out role . It will only help mafia. Trust me my fellow Vaccinated friends.
WRKD4IT