The Mafia Game
  • 375 posts
  • Page 8 of 25
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Abs
why dont you all see what style Anax used on yours irresepctive of your role? Then we can see that Ten is lying
Because I'm not vanilla.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Abs wrote:
but surely he would have used Capitals on each new word in a similar format on your descriptions?
orzhovboss wrote:
Virtuosity98
@orzhovboss why are you so sure it's Tennessee and not Abs?

An excerpt of my post #60 on page four (go find it if you want to), before Abs posted his:

Anaxagore said:
16 Jan 2022, 19:17
Your role is Vanilla.

I failed to note the significance, but now that you bring it up Virt, I can see that Ten is lying and not vanilla.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Abs
#lynch Tennessee 100%

Here is more of my role PM, as you can see Anax has used capitals for nearly all elements of it, surely he would just copy and paste to everyone Vs typing it out each time? This makes me 100% convinced Ten is unvaccinated

Anaxagore said:
Your role is Vanilla.
You are Vaccinated.
You have a Vaccine Certificate.
This is logical reasoning. All of my elements are capitalised too. I just wondered if maybe the vanillas weren't capitalised for some reason (I can't compare my first line because I'm not vanilla lol).

Abs' PM checks out so #Unlynch 2ofclubs, #Lynch Tennesseelogman
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Tennesseelogman wrote:
well no - i changed the time stamp and put lower case on Vanilla to try and get a mafia to copy paste and out themselves. Here is the exact PM

Anaxagore said:
Your role is Vanilla.
You are Vaccinated.
Win clause: Eliminate all Unvaccinated.

since this has now been pointed out - i would tend not to believe any more confessions w the exact wording. i do believe we have 3 vanillas identified - me, orz, and ABS
Live long and prosper
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Abs
but surely he would have used Capitals on each new word in a similar format on your descriptions?
Yeah I read your posts in the wrong order, your logic makes sense as I just acknowledged.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
well no - i changed the time stamp and put lower case on Vanilla to try and get a mafia to copy paste and out themselves. Here is the exact PM

Anaxagore said:
Your role is Vanilla.
You are Vaccinated.
Win clause: Eliminate all Unvaccinated.

since this has now been pointed out - i would tend not to believe any more confessions w the exact wording. i do believe we have 3 vanillas identified - me, orz, and ABS
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... |)
Surely you see that this could be difficult to believe....... If this genuinely was your strategy, then it was clever, but it could have just backfired. Not sure what to make of this claim.
Day Actions:

orzhovboss wrote:
Fair enough Ten: a good excuse.
Since nobody else had put up an entire role PM and yours looks legit when compared to mine (which isn't, of course, the exact same), I'm going to #unlynch ten, #no lynch

No lynch makes the most sense here: we don't have much information and we don't want to lynch our own faction. After the first night phase people will have used abilities and say all kinds of useful things that can help us decide on a lynch.
orzhovboss wrote:
Anyone who wants to lynch ten after reading that is most likely UV because now we know he's vaxxed.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Why did none of the other vanillas flag Tennessee's vanilla claim?
Day Actions:

Bluegoetz wrote:
from what i see:
NO LYNCH-20c, Orz, r4w, rock,
Logman-hood, virt, abs
2oc- mada, jkl, logman,

feel free to double check
Virtuosity98 wrote:
orzhovboss
Anyone who wants to lynch ten after reading that is most likely UV because now we know he's vaxxed.
Not necessarily - Tenn could have just copied Abs' Role PM that he posted a few minutes earlier.
Day Actions:

Tennesseelogman wrote:
when you were disappointed on page 1 that i gave info to the mafia that could be copied and pasted - i was hoping they would. i also changed the time stamp figuring that all vanillas would get their message at the same time and maybe i could trip them up that way. that is why i was asking for a vanilla response so hard early on - maybe before others noticed or said anything and i would have caught somebody. a lynch for me will verify i am truthing but yield no new info. i took a risk and maybe it backfired.
Live long and prosper
orzhovboss wrote:
Virtuosity 98
Why did none of the other vanillas flag Tennessee's vanilla claim?

Didn't really notice it until you did, sorry
And based on the sheer number of inactives - good chance that the other vanillas are inactive.