The Mafia Game
  • 375 posts
  • Page 5 of 25
orzhovboss wrote:
Also Virt if the UVs don't know each other, then they might refuse a certificate so a UV cop wouldn't think that they were vaxxed and try and kill them.
LandoCalriskian wrote:
2ofclubs
Well I am taking the passive stance with no Lynch. Maybe its a little Lando wearing off on me.

:P Glad to see I've built up a reputation lol.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
Ready4war wrote:
Curious if there is a 3rd party. Vaccinated and unvaccinated seems to only leave room for 2 no? Also would everyone vaccinated have a card? Otherwise the doctor would only be able to issue them to UV
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
2ofclubs wrote:
Ready4war
Curious if there is a 3rd party. Vaccinated and unvaccinated seems to only leave room for 2 no? Also would everyone vaccinated have a card? Otherwise the doctor would only be able to issue them to UV

Interesting' assumed Vax have certificate. The Doc can only hand 1 out a night.
WRKD4IT
Virtuosity98 wrote:
6hrs30 until deadline - who's talking?
@Virtuosity98 - talking
@Tennesseelogman - talking
@Madagascarter - silent
@Bluegoetz - quiet
@LandoCalriskian - quiet
@2ofclubs - talking
@pygmyhippo277 - silent
@Rockbert - talking
@jkl3699 - silent
@Ryomyr - silent
@orzhovboss - talking
@Abs - silent (since posting once)
@Ready4war - quiet
@elysium5 - silent
@Hoodlum - silent

I've said it plenty of times but I'll say it again - silence always helps the mafia (and neutral factions) since they have a more complete picture of the game than town... And in this game with thread-only communication, surely it's even more important to get things moving in the thread.

I've got a busy few hours ahead of me, but I'll be back before the deadline to see who isn't saying anything. And I'll probably vote to lynch a silent because we need information (no lynch just effectively gives the mafia a free kill and tomorrow we still know nothing)... Unless an inspector role gets lucky I guess....

Deadline in just over 6hrs people!!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
P.S.
The only one of the silents who hasn't logged onto D12 is pygmyhippo277. So all the others have no excuse to have not said at least something (e.g. Bluegoetz).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
EDIT: I meant to say:
P.S.
The only one of the silents who hasn't logged onto D12 is pygmyhippo277jkl3699. So all the others have no excuse to have not said at least something (e.g. Bluegoetz).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynching without justification is not the kind of communication I was advocating ;) although I know which kind of players would like me out of the way on day 1 ;)
Day Actions:

Madagascarter wrote:
2ofclubs
I have a few questions to Anax. I may not be able to refrain from posting though :P

What if I am vanilla and choose not to be Vaccinated, dose that make me bad (what are the win clauses)? Uh rhetorical don't reveal!

Interesting. From this post I have reason to believe that 2ofclubs is not in my faction. I am vaccinated and based on my win clause, it is pretty clear that if 2ofclubs had the same win clause as me he'd/she'd know the answer to this question. I don't think my win clause is unique. Look at your win clause and determine if you'd have this question too. Vaccinated people should jump on this bandwagon.

Social Distanced Lynch 2ofClubs
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
unlynch virtuosity98 - lynch madagascarter
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Ready4war wrote:
I'm not assuming clubs. I'm literally questioning it. I am vaccinated and started with a card.
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
Tennesseelogman wrote:
r4w - would you be willing to copy/paste your role assignment pm showing that you are vaccinated and have a card - blanking out any info you are not yet ready to share?
Live long and prosper