The Mafia Game
  • 375 posts
  • Page 3 of 25
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Anaxagore wrote:  Posted: 04 Jan 2022, 15:37 
Post #1
I'll host the next mafia game

Depending on the number of players, i'll adapt the set up

It will probably be something classic like: one cop / one vig / one doc (thread only communication, except for the mafia). Maybe some third party. We'll see.

so anx - can the mafia pm each other?
Live long and prosper
Anaxagore wrote:
orzhovboss
It was also interesting that Anax specified the win con in the pm, not the rules post.
Win clauses are unknown.
Are there hidden win cons?

Everyone knows its own faction win clause.
Anaxagore wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Anaxagore wrote:  Posted: 04 Jan 2022, 15:37 
Post #1
I'll host the next mafia game

Depending on the number of players, i'll adapt the set up

It will probably be something classic like: one cop / one vig / one doc (thread only communication, except for the mafia). Maybe some third party. We'll see.

so anx - can the mafia pm each other?

i will not answer this question
2ofclubs wrote:
orzhovboss
And clubs, I'm keeping info close to the chest right now, but when the time comes, I will share

Like wise. I've played games full disclosed and hidden. Trusting and trustworthy are 2 different things. 

Vac and unvac doesn't make one Town/good or Mafia/bad it just shows what team your on.

Now for the vanilla; They most likely all don't have V-cards. I can be offered one. Having a Vac card (doesn't mean vaccinated now does it).  They can or won't except card (is there a choice). No matter, it does come down to V vs UV.  How will they play.
WRKD4IT
orzhovboss wrote:
Anaxagore
orzhovboss
It was also interesting that Anax specified the win con in the pm, not the rules post.
Win clauses are unknown.
I know Anax, was speculating whether there are more than 2 win clauses
Anaxagore wrote:
orzhovboss
Anaxagore
orzhovboss
Win clauses are unknown.
I know Anax, was speculating whether there are more than 2 win clauses

I will not answer this question
Tennesseelogman wrote:
whether or not somebody has a vac card would only seem to be relevant for the the 1st phase. i would think you would not start off w a vac card unless you are vac. after phase 1 you could have a vac card given to you even if you are not vac. so how do we get folks to reveal their vac status and/or vac card ownership. maybe the doc should not issue any cards.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Well I am taking the passive stance with no Lynch. Maybe its a little Lando wearing off on me. Pretty sure some bold claims will be made after 1st night phase. And most claims now are semi BS and just phishing.
We all know what our win clause are. So no one can i dare say 100% be sure to lynch the opposite faction .

Faction: Vac or Un-Vac
Vanillas: No night action,  undisclosed Vac status
Roll: night action as stated in opening thread spoiler.  Also undisclosed vac status
Survivalist: One anytime kill*  undisclosed vac status
Assume all have a day vote.

I will post some thoughts on doc and vac cards later

WRKD4IT
Bluegoetz wrote:
gone for a couple hours and 3 pages behind. better get a notebook ready for this game.
Bluegoetz wrote:
orzhovboss wrote:  Posted: 25 seconds ago 
Post #40
lol blue
Care to share any info? :)

No not yet, just letting everyone know i'm here and not dead weight.
I'm not too sure yet what is safe to say and not say.
2ofclubs wrote:
Cards: Hmm Kind of like team games. You win alive or dead / Vac or not if your team wins.
The doc, cop and analyst can verify vac card. Oh you can use Role PM too. But all can be faked.

More food for thought: Hacker and the "mysterious website or not." what is this??

Being a doc I will self deputize due the cop being on a ventilator and I am able to view the confiscated data from the analyzer. It reveals we are all this 3rd rock from a tiny star breathing the same contaminated air and.......
WRKD4IT
orzhovboss wrote:
Cards: Hmm Kind of like team games. You win alive or dead / Vac or not if your team wins.
The doc, cop and analyst can verify vac card. Oh you can use Role PM too. But all can be faked.

More food for thought: Hacker and the "mysterious website or not." what is this??

Being a doc I will self deputize due the cop being on a ventilator and I am able to view the confiscated data from the analyzer. It reveals we are all this 3rd rock from a tiny star breathing the same contaminated air and.......
Wait are you actually the doc 2?
And where does it say docs can view analyst data?
Doctor. Each night you can give a Vaccine Certificate to a player. For mechanics, the Doctor provide Vaccine Certificate
 before Cops can check them.
Data Analyst. Each night you can analyse a player’s web search history and learn if he is Vaccinated or Unvaccinated.

Thoughts on hacker: maybe specifically designed to find the Data Analyst, since both computer themed?

Edit: Could the mysterious website be referring to UVs being able to PM each other(if they even can)?
2ofclubs wrote:
@ Ten
If one claims Vac then the Unvac has lynch target. or vice versa. So relevant 1st round - not so as I see it.

Ps If one is Isolated and taking a vitamins, do they need a Vac?  Babble

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
NO I am not the doc and the cop(s) is not on a vent . Sorry didn't mean to distract/derail .
WRKD4IT