The Mafia Game
  • 375 posts
  • Page 2 of 25
2ofclubs wrote:
Interesting. just posting thoughts out loud since there is "no" PM's
Vacs vaccinated and UV un-vaccinated, Assume UV are "bad" and Vac are trying get
6 vanillas - neutrals? w/ and/or w/o Vac cards?
9 players = ??  3vac and 3 UV
2 cops -  1 Vac and 1 UV ??
jailer not considered a cop??
What is vaccinated? 

hmmm this can't be a simple lynch away to see who is last standing.
I am for no lynch
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
as always in these games - it's just a matter of the good guys getting a little organized and lynching the right people since there should be enough of us to control the lynch. with no pms it's going to be impossible to form a group and stay hidden. often the active ones are targeted by the bad guys and the inactives are targeted by the good guys. i will put myself out there and try to get a least a few people to follow my post which means you will not be lynched day 1. If you are a good guy (vaccinated) post the 1st couple of lines from you role assignment pm. If you are a bad guy say nothing. here is mine:

Anaxagore said:
16 Jan 2022, 19:13
Your role is vanilla.

LOL probably a little bit of phake news and mis direct TLM.

to Clubs
Anaxagore said:
16 Jan 2022, 19:17
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WRKD4IT
orzhovboss wrote:
Tenesseelogman
as always in these games - it's just a matter of the good guys getting a little organized and lynching the right people since there should be enough of us to control the lynch. with no pms it's going to be impossible to form a group and stay hidden. often the active ones are targeted by the bad guys and the inactives are targeted by the good guys. i will put myself out there and try to get a least a few people to follow my post which means you will not be lynched day 1. If you are a good guy (vaccinated) post the 1st couple of lines from you role assignment pm. If you are a bad guy say nothing. here is mine:

Anaxagore said:
Your role is vanilla.
Ten some vanillas can be UVs, unless I'm missing something... and you didn't include whether you were vaccinated or not. Suspicious.
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
Roles and Factions are unrelated.

Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated: Mafia game   Pretty straight forward. One can assume 2 win clauses. Now how has the vanillas been twisted?

# NO LYNCH subject to change

WRKD4IT
orzhovboss wrote:
Also @2ofclubs

2ofclubs
Virt,
Posted links to profiles above for reference. Good luck all, have fun! :)
Off to open that fateful pm now :oooh:
Virt there are not PM's unless noted in Anax's PM to you. Usually that feature goes to the mafia.
I think Virt was referring to the role PM
orzhovboss wrote:
It was also interesting that Anax specified the win con in the pm, not the rules post.
Win clauses are unknown.
Are there hidden win cons?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
thus far i have revealed more than anyone. i think will all need to reveal all eventually but maybe incrementally for now just to see who is talking and who is keeping quiet.
i think you are right -
some vanillas can be UVs
- but surely not 3vs3 split. and why would the bad guys need a cop - don't they already know each other and therefore know all others are good guys = vacs?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
orzhovboss
Tenesseelogman
as always in these games - it's just a matter of the good guys getting a little organized and lynching the right people since there should be enough of us to control the lynch. with no pms it's going to be impossible to form a group and stay hidden. often the active ones are targeted by the bad guys and the inactives are targeted by the good guys. i will put myself out there and try to get a least a few people to follow my post which means you will not be lynched day 1. If you are a good guy (vaccinated) post the 1st couple of lines from you role assignment pm. If you are a bad guy say nothing. here is mine:

Anaxagore said:
Your role is vanilla.
Ten some vanillas can be UVs, unless I'm missing something... and you didn't include whether you were vaccinated or not. Suspicious.

You didn't include that you were Vaccinated either. You just said post a few lines if good.... So dose that make you suspicious?
At this juncture any claims can be false. Factions are semi irrelevant given its V vz UV,
Unless you're Clubs claiming Hero out of the gate. ;)
WRKD4IT
orzhovboss wrote:
thus far i have revealed more than anyone. i think will all need to reveal all eventually but maybe incrementally for now just to see who is talking and who is keeping quiet.
i think you are right -
some vanillas can be UVs
- but surely not 3:3 split. and why would the bad guys need a cop - don't they already know each other and therefore know all others are good guys = vacs?

I agree for the most part, but still, Ten, we haven't seen the role PM to indicate if you are vaccinated or not
orzhovboss wrote:
And clubs, I'm keeping info close to the chest right now, but when the time comes, I will share
2ofclubs wrote:
orzhovboss
Also @2ofclubs

2ofclubs
Virt,
Posted links to profiles above for reference. Good luck all, have fun! :)
Off to open that fateful pm now :oooh:
Virt there are not PM's unless noted in Anax's PM to you. Usually that feature goes to the mafia.
I think Virt was referring to the role PM

Yes and the UnVac can have a cop. Hell the doc handing out vac cards can be Unvaced  :P
WRKD4IT
orzhovboss wrote:
Yeah, you're right clubs, we have to be vigilant
But would you be willing to share your role? I know it's dangerous because we can't PM
orzhovboss wrote:
In addition, Anax never said if the UVs knew each other, so they might need a cop to find things out