@Rockbert - talking
@jkl3699 - talking
@Ryomyr - silent
@orzhovboss - talking
@Abs - silent (since posting once)
@Ready4war - quiet
@elysium5 - silent
@Hoodlum - silent except unexplained lynch votes

Sorry guys, I have been busy with work but I am very much active!

unlike last game, I am one of the vaccianted and more than happy to prove to any of you in anywy I can but clearly dont want to be killed early on by the unvaccinated mafia!
jkl3699 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
mostly sound logic from Virt (except the part about me)
Rock said it was a complex game and i think many would agree and be confused/uncertain right now but i do not see where he stated or alluded to the lack of knowledge about a win clause.
nevertheless - unlynch ABS and lynch 2oClubs - if this is a mistake, hopefully enough info will come out to allow a correction before the deadline in 2 hrs.

The most logically sound option for town is to lynch someone today regardless. So while the game is complex, I do not think the leads to the conclusion that one shouldn't lynch during the first phase. This leads me to think that Rock could be mafia as well.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
abs - i am also vanilla , vaccinated, and have a vac certificate. your role PM looks mostly authentic. do you have a certificate?
Live long and prosper
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Anaxagore
Thread communication will be closed at night
:'(
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Spot the difference:
Tennesseelogman
Anaxagore said:
16 Jan 2022, 19:13
Your role is vanilla.
Abs
Anaxagore said:
16 Jan 2022, 19:17
Your role is Vanilla.
:oooh:

The significance of that difference cannot be understated. |)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

orzhovboss wrote:
Virtuosity98
Spot the difference:
Tennesseelogman
Anaxagore said:
16 Jan 2022, 19:13
Your role is vanilla.
Abs
Anaxagore said:
Your role is Vanilla.
:oooh:

The significance of that difference cannot be understated. |)
Indeed. This leads me to highly suspect Ten as lying about his role PM. Who knows what else he's lying about? For the sake of information, #Lynch Tenesselogman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Tennessee or Abs. Or Anax made a typo (please no). One time when hosting I made a typo and it was tragic :'(
Day Actions:

Abs wrote:
oh yes! thats super interesting, so Ten must be Unvaccinated or as you say Anax made a typo....

Virtuosity98 wrote:
@orzhovboss why are you so sure it's Tennessee and not Abs?
Day Actions:

Abs wrote:
#lynch Tennessee 100%

Here is more of my role PM, as you can see Anax has used capitals for nearly all elements of it, surely he would just copy and paste to everyone Vs typing it out each time? This makes me 100% convinced Ten is unvaccinated

Anaxagore said:
Your role is Vanilla.
You are Vaccinated.
You have a Vaccine Certificate.
Abs wrote:
why dont you all see what style Anax used on yours irresepctive of your role? Then we can see that Ten is lying
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
2ofclubs
I have a few questions to Anax. I may not be able to refrain from posting though :P

What if I am vanilla and choose not to be Vaccinated, dose that make me bad (what are the win clauses)? Uh rhetorical don't reveal!

Interesting. From this post I have reason to believe that 2ofclubs is not in my faction. I am vaccinated and based on my win clause, it is pretty clear that if 2ofclubs had the same win clause as me he'd/she'd know the answer to this question. I don't think my win clause is unique. Look at your win clause and determine if you'd have this question too. Vaccinated people should jump on this bandwagon.

Social Distanced Lynch 2ofClubs
Slow down Mada! I know the answer and I said IF and Rhetorical. I have now been consider Doc and UVAX.
To be clear I am just trying to get players active & thinking. Certainly not trying drawing conclusion or assuming based on only half the players being active.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.