The Mafia Game
  • 375 posts
  • Page 19 of 25
2ofclubs wrote:
Ryomyr
I am trying to decide if Tennessee really was just running some sort of gambit to out a mafia....

I find it coincidentally odd that he was able to get Abs to share enough information that caused Abs to be killed the following night.

For now:

#LUNCH Tennesseelogman
DITTO
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
jkl3699
If Tenn isn't mafia, then I think it's clear the 2oc is, but for now I'll go with Tenn.

#Lynch Tennesseelogman
Why are you so off the wall with jibberish and spamming forum like last game Mr Mafia?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i think much of the suspicions about me comes from prior games where i have often been the mafia, the mole, the gremlin that unleashed hades, the race car driver that lied to my team mates to take the lead, and one that will often try to form a group in the PMs to act and vote together. SORRY if i hurt your feelings in the past - but let's put all that behind us - i was just playing the role assigned to me. I am very capable of lying but i also trip myself up most of the time by outing myself or saying something that later turns up untrue (many of you can vouch for that). I have said "ask me anything" - has 2oc offered the same?
anyone that has confirmed info on someone that is unvac should not expect to hold out and get more info. i would hate for that info to die w you if you get killed. In most games the good guys far outnumber the bad and lack of communication is our downfall. correctly lynching just 1 mafia or neutral is a BIG step. it may be ok to wait 1 more round to out yourself and give confirmed info but not longer than that. also if 2 people do it at least 1 will survive the night and maybe both if the jailer picks correctly.
Again trying to twist and shift focus. I HAVE 100% OUT MYSELF. I am not revealing findings at what I feel is at the right time and looking out for the townnies VACCINATED LIKE I ALWAYS DO.

Remember last game where I repeatedly claim 100% GOOD and spammed who to 100% lynch !!! DON'T make the same mistake and be fooled by mafia and not follow lynch.
#LYNCH TENNESSEE
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
jkl3699
Ryomyr
I am trying to decide if Tennessee really was just running some sort of gambit to out a mafia....

I find it coincidentally odd that he was able to get Abs to share enough information that caused Abs to be killed the following night.

For now:

#LUNCH Tennesseelogman

I also find it suspicious that Tenn would advocate for everyone revealing their roles early in the first phase.
I also don't reveal and wasn't until I was forced too by the mafia twist (the only thing they didn't do was falsely edit my post lol because they weren't able to c/o no PMs.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
orzhovboss
Here's a good question: does anyone have any concrete evidence that 2 or Ten are Uvs?
Yes !!!! I claimed it and posted my complete PM Role. It was only early speculations that players were throwing out. Mainly confused by my questions and trying to identify me rather game mechanics.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
In fairnesss. Ely isn't usually on line for about 6 more hours.
Yes I am waiting for his response too.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Fyi I received an usual and not iniciated PM from Anax. Did others?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
2ofclubs
orzhovboss
Here's a good question: does anyone have any concrete evidence that 2 or Ten are Uvs?
Yes !!!! I claimed it and posted my complete PM Role. It was only early speculations that players were throwing out. Mainly confused by my questions and trying to identify me rather game mechanics.

So you posting your Role PM is good enough evidence for you to be clean but not good enough evidence for TLM to be clean? Where is your evidence to be lynching TLM? You are asking us to follow but not giving us a good enough reason to? Still waiting for Elysium5 though
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
2ofclubs
orzhovboss

So you posting your Role PM is good enough evidence for you to be clean but not good enough evidence for TLM to be clean? Where is your evidence to be lynching TLM? You are asking us to follow but not giving us a good enough reason to? Still waiting for Elysium5 though
No covid LoL
I hear what you're saying on trust. Be reveal vs Tens reveal were from to different realms. He pushed really hard to lynch me on speculations even after it was clear I was good and my questioning had no ill or deceit. He was twisting manipulating like a mafia. Then ABS was killed most likely because mafia didn't want to risk wasting a kill on Virt or I not knowing whom may be safe in jail.
Obviously as a good Vaxxed cop I'am still a high target.
Note I said to save the Survivalist ability for later Vaxed team use. Is that a mafia play.
I am wasting time proving not defending myself. Defending was for D1 but now I have fully disclosed who and what I am.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
The other Vaxed tech survalence abillities need to share..I don't know how they can and stay protected.. Mafia can hide and communicate Ugh.
My question is does the mafia know who is Vaxed and not their roles. Accept mine of course.

Only 1 response to unsolicited PM and no response from Ely. Still pretty quiet in my opine.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
LandoCalriskian
jkl3699
Ryomyr

For now:

#LUNCH Tennesseelogman

I also find it suspicious that Tenn would advocate for everyone revealing their roles early in the first phase.

Tbf it's a pretty common strategy especially if someone has a powerful role. I don't think that's something tangible to hold against TLM.
Lando although I respect or cautious strategy. It does seam a little too cautious.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
orzhovboss wrote:
Ok, here's what I'm going to do. Until new information comes to light #lynch tennesseelogman.
However, if ten was good, you are going way high up on my suspicion list 2.