The Mafia Game
  • 375 posts
  • Page 18 of 25
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
pygmyhippo277
Why would someone put suspicion on elysium when elysium hasn't even played yet, I will have to lynch madagascarter

I’m not throwing suspicion on Elysium5. I just need info on Elysium5 before I can know who I’m voting for. If Elysium5 doesn’t talk now that makes him very suspicious as well as another player

I am also waiting for Ely to speak up. I will comment on this later.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
I am trying to decide if Tennessee really was just running some sort of gambit to out a mafia....

I find it coincidentally odd that he was able to get Abs to share enough information that caused Abs to be killed the following night.

For now:

#LUNCH Tennesseelogman
jkl3699 wrote:
If Tenn isn't mafia, then I think it's clear the 2oc is, but for now I'll go with Tenn.

#Lynch Tennesseelogman
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i think much of the suspicions about me comes from prior games where i have often been the mafia, the mole, the gremlin that unleashed hades, the race car driver that lied to my team mates to take the lead, and one that will often try to form a group in the PMs to act and vote together. SORRY if i hurt your feelings in the past - but let's put all that behind us - i was just playing the role assigned to me. I am very capable of lying but i also trip myself up most of the time by outing myself or saying something that later turns up untrue (many of you can vouch for that). I have said "ask me anything" - has 2oc offered the same?
anyone that has confirmed info on someone that is unvac should not expect to hold out and get more info. i would hate for that info to die w you if you get killed. In most games the good guys far outnumber the bad and lack of communication is our downfall. correctly lynching just 1 mafia or neutral is a BIG step. it may be ok to wait 1 more round to out yourself and give confirmed info but not longer than that. also if 2 people do it at least 1 will survive the night and maybe both if the jailer picks correctly.
Live long and prosper
jkl3699 wrote:
Ryomyr
I am trying to decide if Tennessee really was just running some sort of gambit to out a mafia....

I find it coincidentally odd that he was able to get Abs to share enough information that caused Abs to be killed the following night.

For now:

#LUNCH Tennesseelogman

I also find it suspicious that Tenn would advocate for everyone revealing their roles early in the first phase.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
I
also find it suspicious that Tenn would advocate for everyone revealing their roles early in the first phase.

i always do that when i am a good guy. it is a no brainer way to win. with the numbers and abilities of the village in the open = town wins every time even if mafia try to copy role assignments - it is found out quickly.

if i get lynched then yes = lynch 2oc next = a 1 for 1 is not bad except that mafia also gets a night kill each night. there is likely a neutral faction also but they likely have no PM communication. The only reason i bring that up is that we need to keep as many vaccinated players alive as possible for the votes. i would guess 3-4 mafia, 2 neutrals, 9 vaccinated (now down to 8) . i do not have a susp list but a decent vac list = me, orz, virt, plus 2 more strong maybes based on forum info.
Live long and prosper
orzhovboss wrote:
Here's a good question: does anyone have any concrete evidence that 2 or Ten are Uvs?
LandoCalriskian wrote:
jkl3699
Ryomyr

For now:

#LUNCH Tennesseelogman

I also find it suspicious that Tenn would advocate for everyone revealing their roles early in the first phase.

Tbf it's a pretty common strategy especially if someone has a powerful role. I don't think that's something tangible to hold against TLM.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
orzhovboss wrote:
If there are 6 vanillas, one of them is me, one is Ten, and one was Abs, then some of you active players must have pertinent information from last night. To avoid an incorrect lynch it is vital that you share such information.
Ryomyr wrote:
LandoCalriskian
jkl3699
Ryomyr

For now:

#LUNCH Tennesseelogman

Tbf it's a pretty common strategy especially if someone has a powerful role. I don't think that's something tangible to hold against TLM.

TN is making sense as well. I don't want to create pressure that won't have a benefit. 

#LUNCH TNlogman and #NO LUNCH  (I need to step away for a bit. Will try to check back tonight to catch up on reading the thread, and will be on once more before the day phase ends in the morning.)
Rockbert wrote:
TN is making sense as well. I don't want to create pressure that won't have a benefit.

#LUNCH TNlogman and #NO LUNCH (I need to step away for a bit. Will try to check back tonight to catch up on reading the thread, and will be on once more before the day phase ends in the morning.)

I am confused. You're saying to lynch and then to no lynch?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
he meant #UNLUNCH TNlogman and #NO LUNCH
i'm sure he will correct it later - and if not the moderator always takes the last vote posted which is no lynch. (i hope)
Live long and prosper
orzhovboss wrote:
I'm honestly a swing vote now...tell me who to vote for and give me a strong rationale, stronger than anyone else's, and I'll vote for that person (probably).
Madagascarter wrote:
orzhovboss
If there are 6 vanillas, one of them is me, one is Ten, and one was Abs, then some of you active players must have pertinent information from last night. To avoid an incorrect lynch it is vital that you share such information.

To be fair, there are a lot of players waiting for Elysium5 right now so I'll type it in bold

Elysium5, did you receive any messages at all from Anax last night? Can you please share?

Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
orz just wait until more info comes in - we have over 20 hrs until the deadline. i think that is 5am your time - 17:00 D12 clock so you likely want to cast your final vote tonight before going to bed.
there are 5+/- players w new info from last night . 2 or 3 may have mostly info that would not help us that much and would out themselves as one that is dangerous to the unvac bad guys. BUT 1 or 2 we think has valuable info and i think i can deduce who they are (and so can the mafia - so withholding that info may not benefit them). 2oc acts as if he has info but is unwilling to share = why? he has already made his claim and if true is a mafia target - if he is mafia he knows he is not a target - and if neutral = he is a target.
Live long and prosper