LOL I visioned the Godfather
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 21 minutes ago 
Post #312
Clubs aka no trickery Vaccinated Cop with Certificate

Ref Post #311 in regards to my OMG how do post answer
Can you imagine everyone waiving a Vaccinated Certificate.... what good is a cop when they get the certificate before I inspect someone once a night. Going need some luck selecting and inspecting a Unvac

the cops are only a half measure as i understand it. yes thats a bummer but they are still useful in early rounds before the doctor can pass out fakes.
the data analyst is the true investigator (but could have his own agenda)
Anaxagore wrote:
GAME OVER

I’m sorry everyone.
I made a mistake by asking the group of Unvaccinated and a Third Faction to communicate through Anonymous accounts and this did not respect the site rules.
One Anonymous posted mistakenly on the forum with this account which led Elysium and Hoodlum (who are admins of the site) to notice the players behind the Anonymous accounts.
If it was just one player, i would continue but the game is seriously compromised. JKL also sent his role to Mada at the beginning thinking PM were allowed.

I can rerand the game and use another platform for the Anonymous account if you want. Or we can just end here and continue with another mafia game.
I really feel bad for the players. So sorry.
Tell me what you prefer.
Stop or Rerand?
Bluegoetz wrote:
also mada and 2oc you both have me confused with your investigations of ely?
2oc seems to have laid his out pretty well, but why the secrecy around it? if you checked him and are a known cop why not just say that upfront?
and mada has yet to clarify what he was waiting for?
Anaxagore wrote:
Bluegoetz
by rerand do you mean start over?
yes and redefine by randomness the roles of everyone
Ryomyr wrote:
Anaxagore
GAME OVER

I’m sorry everyone.
I made a mistake by asking the group of Unvaccinated and a Third Faction to communicate through Anonymous accounts and this did not respect the site rules.
One Anonymous posted mistakenly on the forum with this account which led Elysium and Hoodlum (who are admins of the site) to notice the players behind the Anonymous accounts.
If it was just one player, i would continue but the game is seriously compromised. JKL also sent his role to Mada at the beginning thinking PM were allowed.

I can rerand the game and use another platform for the Anonymous account if you want. Or we can just end here and continue with another mafia game.
I really feel bad for the players. So sorry.
Tell me what you prefer.
Stop or Rerand?

It was a clever idea. I like what you started, Anax.

I would play again, same game with random roles. Is there a way to keep it within the parameters of the site? I really wanted to see how the concept played out.
2ofclubs wrote:
Start over with all new random role assignments is fine but can you pull that off with modified Role PM and such. What ever is easiest and fair for a bunch of liars. All's is good
I have a pending vacation 2/12 - 2/20 Still on line but limited.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Damn! I thought it was a fantastic idea Anax, for what its worth. I was having lots of fun.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
2ofclubs wrote:
Bluegoetz
also mada and 2oc you both have me confused with your investigations of ely?
2oc seems to have laid his out pretty well, but why the secrecy around it? if you checked him and are a known cop why not just say that upfront?
and mada has yet to clarify what he was waiting for?

A Fluke we both selected Ely. I didn't want to give up Ely's status to the Mafia. Was pretty sure doc didn't serve Ely - that would be a triple fluke. LOL
Edited LOL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.