Mafia Game Thread
  • 714 posts
  • Page 1 of 48
Madagascarter wrote:
Breaking News!

The Government has drastically cut back it’s funds for prisoners and brought back the death sentence for certain criminals. All prisons that hold these prisoners will immediately be locked down and guards will be hired to murder these prisoners.

The prison you are in though is split. Most guards disagree with the government order and make a pact to protect the prisoners. All the guards who didn’t make the pact was kicked out and then they locked down the prison. But some guards were sneakier than others. These guards wanting to uphold the new law hired some of the prisoners to help out promising immunity and movement to a luxury prison. You know that there are 3 who have joined this new mafia determined to kill all of the prisoners to receive their grand reward. There are also 2 shady individuals who see this opportunity as a chance to gain power (neutrals) and will stop at nothing to get it! Will you be able to overthrow the mafia and then escape to the neighbouring country who is offering refuge to those criminals whose lives are in danger?

Participants (click to show)
Basic Game Mechanics (click to show)

Rules (click to show)
Specific Game Format (click to show)

Fake Role PM base (click to show)

Vanilla template (click to show)

Please post in the forum (only once though this phase) to confirm to everyone you are playing.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Now, I will send role PMs out. It is N0 and no deaths yet so no-one can use their actions yet except the player organising who’s in who’s rooms

If there is anything else that needs to be in the opening post please notify me

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
All role PMs are out. Day 0 starts at 8pm British Summer Time (22 hours from now). If you have any questions ask me. No starting any chats yet. Only 1 player can use his ability tonight and he knows who he is. Good luck. (Each player may introduce themselves in this thread to show they are actively participating in the game but beyond that prisoners are sleeping hshhhhh)

Summer 2 Countdown

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Clarification:
If I understand it correctly, there is no forum posting OR private messaging allowed during Night phases (including now). Is this correct?
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Oh you just answered me in the previous post. Ok, thanks :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
Just woke up. Hello everyone!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Madagascarter wrote:
Day 0 is beginning

There has been a murder. The prison manager, Madagascarter has been murdered. He was determined to keep the prisoners alive but he couldn’t keep himself alive. During breakfast, the prisoners read out an order, which he wrote down while bleeding out on the office floor.

“Do your duties as normal. Try and suss out who murdered me and then have vote of who you think is the traitor. Then avenge me.”

Everyone is quiet as breakfast, shell shocked, either trying to take it all in or not wanted to reveal too much.

The chores list for today (I’m disbanding Construction as you plan on moving to the neighbouring country

Laundry
1. Elysium5
2. Mdhaglund
3. Kyla
4. 2ofClubs
5. TennesseLogman

Janitors
6. Anaxagore
7. Rockbert
8. Rheisel
9. Bluegoetz
10. Landocalriskan

Gardening
11. Abs23
12. Vicious
13. KoE_Doja
14. SHJENKE
15. Virtuosity98

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
A few things

Day actions in this phase may take place if you so desire.

When private messaging someone make sure you include me and include both your name and the person you are messaging as the title of the message. That will make things a lot easier for me to follow what is happening.

Thanks for your co-operation

Summer 2 Countdown