Mafia Game Thread
  • 714 posts
  • Page 4 of 48
Abs wrote:
I completely disagree, you are an expert in this game v98, you asked so many questions, I was just given some advice by mods on what to say and what not to say as it’s all new. Tennessee is correct as you have 2 choices.

1. I am mafia ans you should kill me which isn’t true
2. I am neutral and i Have the power to save you all which is true and you will need me.

The issue is that many of you “lynching me” are likely the mafia yourself haha

Also, since when are we allowed to post the PM in the forum. No issue as nothing to hide but what’s the point in PM if you can show it all. Surely just talk in forum whole time.

As I said, I am new, but I am not mafia and i Am 100% a friend to the town
Anaxagore wrote:
I am sorry as this is your first mafia game with us, but telling us you were neutral was a big mistake.
Our win clause is pretty specific: "The Prisoners win when all mafia and neutrals are eliminated."

Even if i have some reason to suspect Virtuosity is mafia here, i am not sure 100%

So if you have something else to say to plead your cause, you should do it before we mass lynch you
Abs wrote:

My role does mention what I'm interested in, but it has nothing to do with my ability. Which I thought was odd, but never mind. Interesting that some people have abilities during the Working Day phase. I wonder what they could be.

Virtuosity98 said:
05 Aug 2021, 22:36
also, no replies from SHJENKE, Doja, or Vicious yet in my private PMs with them.
I'll try in the morning (UK here) :)

Abs23 said:
06 Aug 2021, 11:36
So as we are in the garden, I assume you are good with your hands. I have had a tough time of late and i Do t trust many people as had to keep my wits about me. Il try and help You out with any info you want to know though so shoot and ask Me? So what are you interested in and whats Your ability?

Virtuosity98 said:
06 Aug 2021, 18:34
I haven't told anyone anything about me. I'm thinking about telling you, and only you. That way, I can tell if the info gets out, you betrayed me ;)

So if you want me to tell you my action, I'll do it if you tell me yours. I'll keep the secret until you let me share it. Deal? Only 25mins to the deadline, so reply quick if you'd like to trade info privately :)

Abs23 said:
06 Aug 2021, 18:45
Hi, I missed the deadline but let’s talk tomorrow
Virtuosity98 said:
06 Aug 2021, 18:46
Deadline isn't missed yet
Virtuosity98 said:
15mins left. And tomorrow we might not be in the same room.

Anyway, your choice :)

Madagascarter said:
06 Aug 2021, 18:49
There is 10 mins

Abs23 said:
06 Aug 2021, 18:51
So, I am able to win more powers by doing certain actions but I am a nobody really, I’m out of luck, a neutral and just wrong place at wrong time but I can be very useful with my one action which allows me to get strong very quickly

Virtuosity98 said:
06 Aug 2021, 18:52
Ok. So did you choose rock? ;)

Abs23 said:
06 Aug 2021, 18:53
I did not actually but one of the others, what did you choose? Rock I assume!
Virtuosity98 said:
06 Aug 2021, 18:55
I am scared to choose, you could be bluffing ;)
Virtuosity98 said:
06 Aug 2021, 18:55
Given your hostile ability, I'm sure you'll forgive me for no longer wanting to divulge mine. Sorry :/
Abs23 said:
06 Aug 2021, 18:56
You have my word, I have already made my choice….I’m waiting to see what you chose
Virtuosity98 said:
06 Aug 2021, 18:58
We'll see
Abs23 said:
06 Aug 2021, 18:58
Ok well, may as well tell you it was rock I chose now, was I right? Humour me haha[/quote][/spoiler]After asking him if he chose rock, he knew I knew he was the "shady challenger". I figured that since the consequence of losing the challenge wasn't too bad for me, I'd choose to believe that he was going for rock, as he gave me his word. If it turned out he was lying, I would know 100% that he was an enemy. So I went paper, and lost because he lied and went scissors. I lost my ability to vote in this phase, but I gained the sure knowledge that Abs is lying to exploit me, and is a clear enemy.

Conclusion: Abs lied to me, admitting he is neutral and hinting that he gains lots of abilities by winning these rock paper scissors duels. So unfortunately for him, it's clear we should get rid of him. I believe a reading of the evidence is incriminating. That's why I voted #LYNCH Abs23[/quote]

So let’s look at this v98.
1. You said you would tell me your ability and more About you when I told you the truth about me but alas you didn’t tell me a thing, why was this? You went against your word?
2.. I. Didn’t choose scissors, I chose paper which was the same as you

Anaxagore wrote:
Virtuosity is probably mafia for not hard pushing Abs since the beginning of the day phase.
You guys can fight.
Anaxagore wrote:
I feel this is gona be another game where we destroy the mafia and neutrals
Abs wrote:
It’s also worth noting that by beating V98 in my Rock Paper Scissors I have gained a very strong ability in the working night which will keep many prisoners safe. I am 100% not a mafia and one of you above 100% is and you are trying to get rid of me to give you an extra edge over the prisoners as I am their most powerful asset.

Rockbert wrote:
 Abs23 wrote:

Posted: 3 minutes ago
   Post #51

It’s also worth noting that by beating V98 in my Rock Paper Scissors I have gained a very strong ability in the working night which will keep many prisoners safe. I am 100% not a mafia and one of you above 100% is and you are trying to get rid of me to give you an extra edge over the prisoners as I am their most powerful asset.

One thing I've learned in these games is not to trust neutrals. Or anyone who is talking so much and so loudly as to say that they are the one thing that will keep town safe. I remain suspicious.

"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Abs wrote:
And yes I am admitting I am neutral but my point is I had no idea what this meant at the start I thought it meant I wasn’t important. Then I learnt what my ability is and i Soon realised that I can save the prisoners and make Them strong for a long time, being open as I feel it’s my last chance to prove my worth, is that I can save a prisoner with immunity with my vote every night and can Swap people about into any rooms and cells In both day and night Mode. If you think that this could help kill and control Mafia and prisoners Are in a good position then as Tennessee said, keep me until later in the game then get rid of me,

My naivety and openess is almost an asset for you all especially when you can control it and use The power haha

Oh and there was this that v98 failed to show you…

Virtuosity98 said:

Deadline isn't missed yet

Virtuosity98 said:

15mins left. And tomorrow we might not be in the same room.

Anyway, your choice :)

But I do have an interesting offer for someone with your abilities..

I didn’t know what that meant at the time but surely it’s him trying to bribe me as mafia? You guys know more than me? And he was being very pushy to get info from me before deadline
Abs wrote:
Rockbert
Abs23 wrote:

Posted: 3 minutes ago
   Post #51

One thing I've learned in these games is not to trust neutrals. Or anyone who is talking so much and so loudly as to say that they are the one thing that will keep town safe. I remain suspicious.

I just talk a lot and am Quite emotional haha, check out my comments when I just got M/S, as I said an open book

https://dominating12.com/game/1197087

Abs wrote:
Anaxagore
Show us your role and we may let you live

How do I do that?
Abs wrote:
Am I allowed to do that? Post my original role chat? Happy to if I can!