Mafia Game Thread
  • 714 posts
  • Page 8 of 48
2ofclubs wrote:
rheisel
Is there consensus that Virtuosity is mafia?

Not here. The only hint is abs saying he can only win from mafia but that's not what his PM states. Abs also answered the questions that the power go back to org. but there isn't proof of that either.

His PM doesn't read right   "If you win you get to use their special power and vote indefinitely or until you gamble it away. During their next phase they would use their power, they will not be able to. If you challenge a mafia and win, you effectively save a prisoner as they cannot vote and you also gain their ability.

If you lose they get your vote in that voting phase. You will also get to use that next turn as well.  None of this reads correctly

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
The Mod PM to anax and abs role just says the challenged can't refuse. Nothing limiting only challenges to a mafia.  And abs is not a noob to this type of game
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs23
2ofclubs
also I don't want to risk voting and killing off a unfortunate prisoner or good guard. I need more PM to align the shivs,
How do we know a player assigns rooms and not the moderator/random?      The 1st room assignment was by game sign up order.

This isn’t true, the rooms were assigned by a mafia or neutral and there is at least 1 neutral or Mafia in each room.

Hmmm the 1st room assignment if by a player, is coincidentally same as sign up order.
Bottom line: no proof you can only win mafia powers, powers go back, or room assignment method. 
Even though you're at the gallows pole, your disclosure is spotty and and frantic.
WRKD4IT
Bluegoetz wrote:
Might be busy for next little bit, but I’ll try to check in and see if anything changes.
But overall there is some merit to the keep him around for now argument but reading the room that’s not going to happen and probably shouldn’t (don’t think it’ll help the game much)
So #lynch abs
2ofclubs wrote:
@ anaxar and abs what is your prison name?  Anaxar, why are you in prison?
Like I said I don't know why I am in prison but I have changed my ways for the good.
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
2ofclubs
The Mod PM to anax and abs role just says the challenged can't refuse. Nothing limiting only challenges to a mafia.  And abs is not a noob to this type of game

On my life, this is the fist time I have ever played this, madag will confirm this by all questions I am asking ans so sill v98 by how easily I told him everything which I regretted
Abs wrote:
2ofclubs
Like I said I don't know why I am in prison but I have changed my ways for the good.

I’m The Gambler
Abs wrote:
Here is where v98 tells us all in gardening room that it’s organised by a neutral or mafia

Virtuosity98 said:
06 Aug 2021, 11:19
Less than 8hrs until voting phase. I'd like to see more discussion here if it's alright with everyone :)

Someone as their night action during N0 decided who to put in each room (gardening, janitor, laundry). Clearly, that person is not one of the innocent good guys, so the room chooser is either mafia (most likely) or neutral. So I'm looking at the list of players and wondering, why would a mafia/neutral put those certain players together? Who would the mafia NOT want to be in a room with? Would the mafia choose to be all in one room, or would they prefer to be spread out, 1 in each room?

Of course, if the room organiser is neutral, these questions become a little redundant. But they're definitely worth considering, since we have basically nothing else to think about so far.

Is it usually random allocation on first turn and v98 is lying?
Madagascarter wrote:
2 hours to go! So another update.

Abs23 - 7 - Anaxagore, V98, 2ofclubs, Kyla, Rockbert, Rheisel, Bluegoetz
V98 - 1 - Abs23.   

Disclaimer: The number is just the number of players voting for that player. Weighted votes will be accounted for when a player is lynched
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Abs wrote:
2ofclubs
Abs23
2ofclubs
also I don't want to risk voting and killing off a unfortunate prisoner or good guard. I need more PM to align the shivs,
How do we know a player assigns rooms and not the moderator/random?      The 1st room assignment was by game sign up order.

This isn’t true, the rooms were assigned by a mafia or neutral and there is at least 1 neutral or Mafia in each room.

Hmmm the 1st room assignment if by a player, is coincidentally same as sign up order.
Bottom line: no proof you can only win mafia powers, powers go back, or room assignment method. 
Even though you're at the gallows pole, your disclosure is spotty and and frantic.

Did you see v98 message to our room?

Someone as their night action during N0 decided who to put in each room (gardening, janitor, laundry). Clearly, that person is not one of the innocent good guys, so the room chooser is either mafia (most likely) or neutral. So I'm looking at the list of players and wondering, why would a mafia/neutral put those certain players together? Who would the mafia NOT want to be in a room with? Would the mafia choose to be all in one room, or would they prefer to be spread out, 1 in each room?

Of course, if the room organiser is neutral, these questions become a little redundant. But they're definitely worth considering, since we have basically nothing else to think about so far.
Abs wrote:
Shjenke also mentioned that they think Elysium is the murderer, care to expand why SHJENKE?
Abs wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, it seems I am entering the final hours of my life as a low life gambler. This was my chance to do good and become a changed man by killing the mafia to save the prisoners and myself but alas the early manipulation of Mafia head V98 and his early exposure of our conversation has driven you all to give me a guilty verdict before you see the bigger picture.

Whilst clearly the majority of the votes for me so far are likely the mafia, I urge any of you genuine prisoners to vote to save me as I will help keep you safe and defeat the mafia.

Please again see the evidence…

Madagascarter said:
06 Aug 2021, 19:21
Although you are a neutral with your role, you are free to share with the prisoners that you have a win clause that involves killing the mafia and keeping certain prisoners alive.

Abs23 said:
06 Aug 2021, 19:22
Ah ok I am with you, and I should say this in forum?

Madagascarter said:
06 Aug 2021, 19:24
Yes or you could PM prisoners to try and get them on side but be careful as they could also be mafia.

Abs23 said:
06 Aug 2021, 19:26
Ok thanks, so although I am neutral it’s in my interest to protect and work with the prisoners as I win not only if I am last man standing but also if I kill the mafia. I guess it also helps as I can take all mafia abilities if I win my challenge?

Madagascarter said:
06 Aug 2021, 19:28
Exactly, best of luck!

It seems many of you simply have jumped on the bandwagon but please read through it all again. I also notice v98 has gone very quiet in this critical hour before the vote closes which is the opposite of how he was earlier in the game where he was pushing and pushing me.

I ask you, as a broken man, who has lost it all and wants to some good in the world and to take penance please #lynch V98 who is the killer, master manipulator and real threat to keep in the game right now.

The minute the voting phase ends and we enter the night, I have the power to guarantee the safety of 2 prisoners as I can switch cells and move People around therefore nullifying any kill order that v98 and his Mafia send out.

Yes by saving me you guarantee you keep a neutral alive but a neutral who also wins if the mafia loses. By killing me you are guaranteeing to take all mafia through to the next day and KoE Doja already resigned and we know they were a prisoner. The odds are not stacked in favour and I want to help

May god have mercy on my soul….

Anaxagore wrote:
2ofclubs

I'll start sharing info by PM, it's too soon to leak this kind of info to everyone
2ofclubs wrote:
HOW DOES V98 KNOW THIS ?  I SEE NOTHING THAT BACKS THIS AND V98 ISN'T GREEN ENOUGH TO SAY THIS IF HE WAS THE NEUTRAL /MAFIA ASSIGNER OR IS HE? As a neut he wouldn't lynch a neutral :p

Virtuosity98 said:
06 Aug 2021, 11:19
Less than 8hrs until voting phase. I'd like to see more discussion here if it's alright with everyone :)

HOW DOES V98 KNOW THIS ?  I SEE NOTHING THAT BACKS THIS AND V98 ISN'T GREEN ENOUGH TO SAY THIS IF HE WAS THE ASSIGNER OR IS HE :p
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Note if abs has 3 votes like he said (how, he only won V's vote indefinitely I will add)? It would be 3 for V98 and 7 for abs correct?
WRKD4IT