Mafia Game Thread
  • 714 posts
  • Page 9 of 48
Abs wrote:
Exactly how does he know this, this is why I was perplexed? And he Sent this to all of the group in the gardening room so Vicious, SHJENKE, KoE Doja who has resigned can all confirm the validity of this message…
Abs wrote:
I have 2 votes Clubs. My own and i took v98 as I beat him in a challenge
Abs wrote:
2ofclubs
Note if abs has 3 votes like he said (how, he only won V's vote indefinitely I will add)? It would be 3 for V98 and 7 for abs correct?

If you vote for v98, it would be 3 for v98-and 5 for me
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs23

In post #80 you claimed 3.  Also, I can 99% tell you the votes of at least 1 mafia will not be counted this turn as I stole it and my vote counts x3 this round. So do you also want to give me some advice on who I should be voting for?

Another lie, slip, omit, mistake.!.
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
2ofclubs
Note if abs has 3 votes like he said (how, he only won V's vote indefinitely I will add)? It would be 3 for V98 and 7 for abs correct?

And also, a direct quote from my original PM brief from Madag

“If you win you get to use their special power and vote indefinitely or until you gamble it away. During their next phase they would use their power, they will not be able to.”

Therefore, every time I win and beat them, I get their vote indefinitely which as game goes on could be be powerful and nullify The mafia completely
Abs wrote:
2ofclubs
Abs23

In post #80 you claimed 3.  Also, I can 99% tell you the votes of at least 1 mafia will not be counted this turn as I stole it and my vote counts x3 this round. So do you also want to give me some advice on who I should be voting for?

Another lie, slip, omit, mistake.!.

Wasn’t a lie or slip, I just made a mistake is all

You know this is the first time I have played, and you also know v98 is mafia, he is a veteran in this game, he knew it was my first time playing and completely manipulated me and you all fell for it
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
2ofclubs
@ anaxar and abs what is your prison name?  Anaxar, why are you in prison?
Like I said I don't know why I am in prison but I have changed my ways for the good.

I'll start sharing info by PM, it's too soon to leak this kind of info to everyone

Unless we are in the same room, you can't PM me. I just asking for your stage name "ax".
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs23
2ofclubs

And also, a direct quote from my original PM brief from Madag

“If you win you get to use their special power and vote indefinitely or until you gamble it away. During their next phase they would use their power, they will not be able to.”

Therefore, every time I win and beat them, I get their vote indefinitely which as game goes on could be be powerful and nullify The mafia completely

Agree powerful! it can also keep you from being lynched. Plus you get their ability - even more power.  Dang in round 3 you could have 4 votes and 4 powers while 4 players would have none. 
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
I believe the day is over in about 16 minutes if the 19:00 server time is accurate.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
ABS post 117
The minute the voting phase ends and we enter the night, I have the power to guarantee the safety of 2 prisoners as I can switch cells and move People around therefore nullifying any kill order that v98 and his Mafia send out.

Yet another "ability" not stated in his role. Unless that is the ability he won from V98.
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
2ofclubs
ABS post 117
The minute the voting phase ends and we enter the night, I have the power to guarantee the safety of 2 prisoners as I can switch cells and move People around therefore nullifying any kill order that v98 and his Mafia send out.

Yet another "ability" not stated in his role. Unless that is the ability he won from V98.

Exactly what I won from v98

Madagascarter said:
06 Aug 2021, 19:05
During the night chose 2 prisoners/ guards and have them switch cells. If these prisoners/ guards are targeted then the other prisoner/ guard will be effected.

And +1 vote so your vote counts as 2 at the moment
Rockbert wrote:
Agree powerful! it can also keep you from being lynched. Plus you get their ability - even more power. Dang in round 3 you could have 4 votes and 4 powers while 4 players would have none.

Quote from 2ofclubs above, that's an awful lot of power for a neutral to have. Unless something crazy happens I am going to stick with #Lynch Abs23.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Abs wrote:
Rockbert
I believe the day is over in about 16 minutes if the 19:00 server time is accurate.

So still time to change your vote to v98
Abs wrote:
Rockbert
Agree powerful! it can also keep you from being lynched. Plus you get their ability - even more power. Dang in round 3 you could have 4 votes and 4 powers while 4 players would have none.

Quote from 2ofclubs above, that's an awful lot of power for a neutral to have. Unless something crazy happens I am going to stick with #Lynch Abs23.

But it only works for me if it’s mafia as I have a win clause if I kill mafia…. So it’s a great power for a prisoner? Or are you giving it away you are mafia?
2ofclubs wrote:
#Unlynch ABS
Only to foil any crazy plans the mafia may have from their private phone conversations.
WRKD4IT