Mafia Game Thread
  • 714 posts
  • Page 2 of 48
Anaxagore wrote:
Hello everyone
I just noticed this game started.
I need to read a bit to understand it.
Anaxagore wrote:
I realise i made a mistake, i sent a message to everyone but i was only supposed to be able to contact people in the same room.
Got it, sorry if i contacted you if i shouldn't have.
Madagascarter wrote:
Voting Phase is starting. Deadline will be 8pm 24 hours.

Unfortunately KoE_Doja has resigned. Another player will get a promotion to take KoE_Doja’s place power role and also take his/her vote. KoE_Doja was aligned with The Prisoners. (I do this to try to keep the balance.

All DM must stop. And forum messaging shall begin.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Yayyyyyyyyy let's get talking folks! :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
This is our only phase in which we can talk freely in the forum. Let's not waste this precious opportunity! We need to share as much information as safely possible. The longer silence and confusion prevail, the better it is for the mafia. So. Please, let's tell each other what happened in each of our rooms last phase :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Tennesseelogman wrote:
i agree that the free flow of info is best for the prisoners and bad for the mafia.
nothing happened in the laundry. no new info. all are currently tight lipped. if anybody has any ideas on how to verify your or my role either here or in PM - i am up for it.
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
PM’s are off limits at the moment. You are around a table discussing and voting for who you think is mafia. No space for privacy.

Summer 2 Countdown

Abs wrote:
Ok so I need to be honest, I wanted to try and work out who I could trust so said a few red herrings to see how people reacted in gardening. I am just trying to act tough to survive but I will tell you the mafia have tried to bribe me to give them info and spare My life as a prisoner if I comply. In all honesty I don’t know what is best? I want us all to survive but I also don’t want to die…help!
Abs wrote:
PS it’s first time I have played this and feel A bit out of my depth
Madagascarter wrote:
I’ve given the Laundry PM numbers. The other rooms may have to wait for a bit

Summer 2 Countdown

Anaxagore wrote:
Virtuosity98
This is our only phase in which we can talk freely in the forum. Let's not waste this precious opportunity! We need to share as much information as safely possible. The longer silence and confusion prevail, the better it is for the mafia. So. Please, let's tell each other what happened in each of our rooms last phase :)

I didn't realise we could only forum post now also...

I think i got the rules now
Anaxagore wrote:
Abs23
Ok so I need to be honest, I wanted to try and work out who I could trust so said a few red herrings to see how people reacted in gardening. I am just trying to act tough to survive but I will tell you the mafia have tried to bribe me to give them info and spare My life as a prisoner if I comply. In all honesty I don’t know what is best? I want us all to survive but I also don’t want to die…help!

#Lynch Abs23

Let's start there.
Abs knows stuff so my vote will be on him until he speaks.
Abs wrote:
I’m not sure tbh, most been quiet but v98 been very inquisitive which makes me suspicious