Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 229 of 229
2ofclubs wrote:
FYI
There is also this in my PM role; Therefore, you are a Town-aligned neutral.  We played part of the game as last 2 neutrals. A lot of my post were trying to debunk the theme that Romeo and Juliet were neutral and trying to shift focus on to mafia.  That was difficult given primary concerns was the shop.
Rem undefined assumed Mafia from our view.
Thought/Knew Alex and Mada weren't neutral. Another thought - well maybe they are and we are the hostiles.  Hence Cap 3 Mont 3 Mafia 3 Neutral 3 Hostile 2 & Unaffiliated 1.

So we had confusion in our faction and theories. :(
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
of course you guys would have won, but montague was outplayed, and i would have pitched that, i would have also said that i deserved to win with you to the end over an inactive. neither of us knew exactly if we would of shared the win, unless virt told you. i didnt ask him. still havent got an answer. i feel he was annoyed with me that game for wanting to kill bluegoetz. and with the shortened time for the election phase which was crucial for my game, where you were watching the timer to run out when i changed my vote to MDH, so then i deabted that you did say ol elect mdh time time time game.. just let it go thru, time was invested from those who put it in to play the game.
i just read MDH clause. he should have killed you, he had to kill romeo. he coulda had an opportunity to win. in the end he was outplayed too, but he outlasted the living montague. the result that montague wins, just because virt decided to call it early means that montague outplayed capulet..which they did not.
every faction had an MIA. ready4war, milne, marion. it shouldn't be a consolation prize for montague just because marion didnt play.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Virt - even tho i made a rookie mistake early on that contributed to my demise - - i kept up w the game. i can see where virt would be annoyed w hood for pitching a fit and going against the spirit of the game by trying to kill a fellow mafia, but i do not believe virt did anything that was to hood's disadvantage. every decision of virt seemed to be in the best interest of the game and meant to affect all players uniformly.
thanks for hosting virt - i think most everyone appreciates your efforts. i am sorry that there are some complainers - - don't let it discourage you.
Live long and prosper
Anaxagore wrote:
I don't know what happened exactly at the end, but if marion ended up alive, even though it may not be deserved, it means Montague won.
Ready4war and miljnew were also zombies but they were killed. I pushed for a ready4war kill night 7. I think marion was alive because Mhdaglund didn't know her mask color.

Also, when you hear why elysium didn't recognise me as his fellow Montague (cause i'm just a servant), i don't think we were "favored", given this false result completely destoyed our domination over the game.
Hoodlum wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Virt - even tho i made a rookie mistake early on that contributed to my demise - - i kept up w the game. i can see where virt would be annoyed w hood for pitching a fit and going against the spirit of the game by trying to kill a fellow mafia, but i do not believe virt did anything that was to hood's disadvantage. every decision of virt seemed to be in the best interest of the game and meant to affect all players uniformly.
thanks for hosting virt - i think most everyone appreciates your efforts. i am sorry that there are some complainers - - don't let it discourage you.
yup thanks for hosting virt. appreciate it. brilliant set up.
killing your own faction is part of the game when you lynch, so no different as a night kill. it was a tactical decision to kill bluegoetz. bluegoetz your family member (mafia member) kept you in the game by no voting . as did all your family members. he could have abstained, but nope. his was the last vote and he undid my work to keep you in the game from your desperate pleas. whether it was intentional or not, my safe bet was to get rid of the family connection within mafia team that could be manipulated by you. it would have been good if rem/marion played. thanks TLM
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman