Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 225 of 229
Rockbert wrote:
Wow! What a game! Congratulations to the winners! Well played all! I had so much fun in this one. Look forward to the next! Thanks Virtuosity! Great game!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Virtuosity98 wrote:
ROLE PMs: (click to show)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Mdhaglund wrote:
rheisel
Just in terms of good guys and bad guys, I had hoped MDH got the win. I was so frustrated yesterday that he didn't come along, but I understand not trusting people in this game.

Well-played Hood! Do you have anything up your sleeve? 

I said from the beginning that this story shouldn't end with Romeo and Juliet surviving. It dishonors their legacy. :)

My win clause included killing Romeo so no way I could win with the 2 of you. Sorry for misleading you
Anaxagore wrote:
We won? I’m a bit surprised but happy lol

I think we kind of should have won Afternoon 8, when it was 4 Montague vs 2 Capulet and 1 mafia.

-Elysium should have listened to me and lynch Hood/Mhdaglund. I know i appeared to be not from his house, but there were several points that made it impossible for me to be mafia.

-2ofclubs and rheisel should have wanted for their own safety and win clause a quick ending. They knew the mafia was either Hood or Mhaglund so i have no idea why they lynched me. They could have been lynched/stabbed/poisonned day 9/10. I don’t understand this play at all.

-When i realized Elysium was never going to change his vote, and i decided to lynch him (to then poison the last mafia), Hoodlum should have followed me like Mhaglund did to keep his cover as Capulet, and as i was open claiming to be mafia, it was also good for him. He probably thought i was going to poison him, but at the time i was probably going to poison rheisel.

Well played Mhaglund and Hoodlum for going that far. I feel like both of you could have won in this complex endgame.
Would have Hoodlum won if he ran? Also i thought it was weird Hoodlum was mafia after Bluegotz provided a bad fake pm.

Rockbert made a good job as town, i felt bad having to poison you:)

The neutrals had a difficult game. Tenesse made a crucial mistake and Mada/Alex should have both killed the other one.

Anyhow that was a fun game and thanks a lot Virtuosity for having hosted it for something like a month :)
Anaxagore wrote:
Actually we didn't really win. The real winners are more just Romeo and Juliet.
Congrats.
A nice romantic wedding ending :)
2ofclubs wrote:
rheisel
Bravo, Virtuosity!!  Nice work! Thank you for the incredible and detailed set up for this game!  It was a blast start to finish.
Bravo, Virtuosity!!  Nice work! Thank you for the incredible and detailed set up for this game!  It was a blast start to finish
Bravo Virtuosity!!  Nice work! Thank you fordible and detailed set up for this game!  It was a blast start to finish
BRAVO VIRTUOSITY98 !!!       GG All
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
Just a thought, why wouldn't it be possible for 2ofclubs to be in the faction of elysium but also be a neutral?
Like Romeo and Juliette do belong to the Montague and Capulet.
Post 1233 - 1238   Hmmm and LOL

elysium5 wrote:  Posted: 10 Feb 2021, 19:43 
Post #1234
Anaxagore
Just a thought, why wouldn't it be possible for 2ofclubs to be in the faction of elysium but also be a neutral?
Like Romeo and Juliette do belong to the Montague and Capulet.
With the amount of push back I keep getting, you might be right. If you are wrong, though, 2ofclubs is not helping our house at all and I don't see the reason to it.

elysium5 wrote:  Posted: 10 Feb 2021, 19:45 
Post #1235
Also with helping Tenn, it does make some sense. Are you Romeo or Juliet, 2ofclubs?

rheisel wrote:  Posted: 10 Feb 2021, 19:50 
Post #1236
Anax, that makes sense. (about the factions)

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 10 Feb 2021, 20:02 
Post #1238
Lol you all know enough about me. Clubs, Dark Green, some know house, no abilities, finances, ..... not giving up character yyet. Been called wild. I prefer 1 eyed jacks lol.
I know there is an elder in the chat power roles that is mafia in hiding.
I could also be Juel nurse or a good friend of Romeo. Fitting for neutral if i am nuetral. Again Rem wasnt neutral so names are not following suit to Shakespeare characters.
SPEculation will kill the town.
HF

WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
if only MDH went with the plan to kill romeo before marion... but he didn't.
i know it would have come down to wine. did they have any left?!
if only wine was a mask selection rather than a name.

i had the grey mask
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum

i had the grey mask
I didnt see that as an option. I knew the vote was tied. I didnt want to show my colors and join you in voting Clubs. I knew youd switch to Marion to cause the tie.
Hoodlum wrote:
Mdhaglund
Hoodlum

i had the grey mask
I didnt see that as an option. I knew the vote was tied. I didnt want to show my colors and join you in voting Clubs. I knew youd switch to Marion to cause the tie.

it wouldnt have been tied if you elected yourself. :) and took away her lord vote.

Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
Mdhaglund
Hoodlum

i had the grey mask

it wouldnt have been tied if you elected yourself. :) and took away her lord vote.

You shouldve voted for me from the beginning. Sorry I wasnt awake at 4am to change my vote
Hoodlum wrote:
Montague deserved the win, Marion's lay low approach was brilliant!