Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 222 of 229
Hoodlum wrote:
This is an easy vote for the lovebirds. they get the shop, they get the win. this is as good as it gets for me, some hope to get my win clause.
the chance was there for an assured win clause, but you slept thru election phase, and today you didn't realise i elected you. dunno how much $ you have accumulated, or what you planned to do tonight but it's most likely not going to happen. you've got 7+ hours to spin your plan.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
This is an easy vote for the lovebirds. they get the shop, they get the win. this is as good as it gets for me, some hope to get my win clause.
the chance was there for an assured win clause, but you slept thru election phase, and today you didn't realise i elected you. dunno how much $ you have accumulated, or what you planned to do tonight but it's most likely not going to happen. you've got 7+ hours to spin your plan.

the shortened day phase did screw me. But you electing me today meant nothing. A tie wouldve ended with the same result.

#Lynch Marion

If you want to cause another tie we can do this again tmr
Hoodlum wrote:
Mdhaglund
Hoodlum

the shortened day phase did screw me. But you electing me today meant nothing. A tie wouldve ended with the same result.

#Lynch Marion

If you want to cause another tie we can do this again tmr

it wouldnt have been a tie either in election or lynch. u assume i didn't have my +vote

it wasn't if lord capulet died.

If Juliet is reported dead, you will forfeit 1 of your night actions each night. :)

it won't be a tie voting with you, marion would be dead and you live. but that window is gone, because you will get a chance to kill 2ofclubs or rheisel, whom you might have better success kill after failing to kill me.
Ryomyr wrote:
Hoodlum
my vote is locked in virt.

@Virtuosity -- can we say we have a quorum and call the afternoon phase now? 
2ofclubs wrote:
Sure, tally the votes.
Bring on the night, it will be bright

I see the bad moon arising
I see trouble on the way
I see bad times today
Don't go around tonight
It's bound to take your life!
There's a bad on the rise!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUQiUFZ5RDw
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
it's not lucky that i am in the right position at the right time. i haven't won a game yet where someone failed a kill and gifted me a win in the conquerors tournament. i hope someone does tho. ill take it :)
See game Game 1129157   DreamStreat vs 2ofClubs vs The_Bishop
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
yup. im in the game and know that is suicidal.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Afternoon 10 is now over.
Processing afternoon actions.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynchcount:
Mdhaglund - 2ofclubs, rhesiel, Hoodlum
marion - Mdhaglund

Town Crier:
Town Crier, A10 (click to show)

It is now Night 10. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Night 10 will end once night actions are all in (ASAP :)). (countdown).
NIGHT ACTIONS: (click to show)

Updates on account balance and inventory coming out soon.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Account balances and inventories out. Please let me know if you think I've made any mistakes. No countdown for this phase, just send in those actions and we'll get the morning going :)
Day Actions: