Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 219 of 229
Ryomyr wrote:
2ofclubs
#Elect rheisel

I thought for a panicked moment that Romeo didn't vote for me.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Morning 10 is now over.
Processing morning actions.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Election Tally:
Mdhaglund - Mdhaglund
rheisel - rheisel, 2ofclubs
Hoodlum - Hoodlum

Town Crier:
Town Crier, A10 (click to show)

It is now Afternoon 10. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Afternoon 10 will end in 12 hours (countdown).
Afternoon Actions: (click to show)

Updates on account balance and inventory coming out soon.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

2ofclubs wrote:
Virtuosity98
Thinking ahead to the lynch deadline, is 12hrs (and 20mins) from now good for everybody?

Yes
WRKD4IT
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Account balances out. Note the short deadline. Might be a bad time for you Western-hemisphere dwellers :) I can move it later if it's better for everyone.
Day Actions:

Ryomyr wrote:
#LYNCH Mdhaglund

Hood, what say you?

Spoiler (click to show)
Mdhaglund wrote:
Once you lynch me, Virt will give you my name, Tybalt Capulet. You wont get my role PM till the morning but you know you will have messed up.

That leaves Hood with only need to kill one of you in the night to win the game (since the other will kill themselves). If he has poison, he wins. If not, one of you will need to contest him in the election so he doesn't have 3 total votes versus your 2 votes. Meaning one of you has to go out at night. He would then have a 50/50 of killing you guys.

Md's Role PM (click to show)
Mdhaglund wrote:
do you two really not remember when Hoodlum voted to lynch Clubs last afternoon phase even tho he knew it would kill both of you? He tried to get me to switch when I was lynching the inactive. He flipped last minute bc he knew I wasnt going to go after you two