• 3425 posts
  • Page 216 of 229
Mdhaglund wrote:
interesting that you would run hoodlum, giving up your extra vote after a tie
Hoodlum wrote:
elect yourself Mdhaglund let's get this phase over with
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
rheisel spent a coin to run for election. does she have enough to buy a vote?
Ryomyr wrote:
rheisel
Since you win at endgame (when another faction meets their win clause or if you are the last two players standing), you need to win with a player whose win clause does not conflict with yours.

I am literally quoting Virtuosity here.  So, the fact that town won't roll with us for a win is baffling. Would you like us to kill Marion? How can we get this done?
Hoodlum wrote:
i'd rather it be romeo (active montague) but given the dynamic, marion (inactive) will do.
we all just lynch her
Ryomyr wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

Does one of you have a vendetta again Clubs or myself? Is this personal? Something we did to you in another life/game? Lol. :)
Ryomyr wrote:
Hoodlum
i'd rather it be romeo (active montague) but given the dynamic, marion (inactive) will do.
we all just lynch her

I am pretty sure clubs will go along. If you elect me Lord again: we will kill Marion now, suffer another night, and end the mafia tomorrow? 
Hoodlum wrote:
it's activity vs inactivity montague. that's all.
if marion was active she would be a threat with her votes.
i don't really care about your win clause but mine. you are the only one that needs to live however, for everyone except mafia/marion who'd want you dead.
i understand why mdh needs me around
Hoodlum wrote:
we wont need to elect you. you should win the draw and carry on as lord.
Hoodlum wrote:
outnumber montague and we are all happy.
but the way you and romeo are playing, you want the balanced game. that doesn't work for me, and def not mdh
Hoodlum wrote:
or unless your elect vote for each other doesn't work as you are a unit, and you got lucky that mdh elect voted you yesterday?
the way your sounding, this morning, seems like you gave up on election. but i guess we can find out that theory, to see if you carry on as lord thru a draw