Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 213 of 229
Hoodlum wrote:
i' ve bounced back my rank/rating due to the tournament, but ill lose em soon enough in 1v1 games lol.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Ryomyr wrote:
Hoodlum
i' ve bounced back my rank/rating due to the tournament, but ill lose em soon enough in 1v1 games lol.

I see that it would be hard to keep a high rank in 1v1.  I play live every so often, and the drops are hilarious sometimes.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Afternoon 9 is now over.
Processing afternoon actions.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Ryomyr wrote:
"After deciding who to kill, and then making some small talk over tea and coffee ..."

Sorry about the extra pages of work! lol
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynchcount:
Hoodlum - rheisel, 2ofclubs
marion - Mdhaglund, Hoodlum

Town Crier:
Town Crier, A9 (click to show)

It is now Night 9. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Night 9 will end once night actions are all in. (countdown).
NIGHT ACTIONS: (click to show)

Updates on account balance and inventory coming out soon.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Ryomyr wrote:
Goodnight. We will see if Hoodlum was telling the truth about Anax bluffing the poison attack. 

By the way, if you want or need the House report from last night, let me know. 
Hoodlum wrote:
Lol. How do U feel about that mdh? Knowing that between them they have a + vote we didn't know about as well as their lord vote :) I guessed we had 5 votes on Marion, so they have 5 votes. Unless U didn't buy a fake one.
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
Lol. How do U feel about that mdh? Knowing that between them they have a + vote we didn't know about as well as their lord vote :) I guessed we had 5 votes on Marion, so they have 5 votes. Unless U didn't buy a fake one.

I mean I bet they both bought an illegal vote. But Im sure you already know that.

clubs, rheisel, rheisel lord, and 2 illegals votes would equal 5. Unless one of them didnt buy a vote and you lied about buying one or having an extra
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum

I mean I bet they both bought an illegal vote. But Im sure you already know that.

clubs, rheisel, rheisel lord, and 2 illegals votes would equal 5. Unless one of them didnt buy a vote and you lied about buying one or having an extra
Virtuosity98 wrote:
If you get your night actions in within the next hour or so, I'll be able to get the Morning phase started. No pressure, but if you want to speed up these phases then submit your actions :)
Day Actions:

2ofclubs wrote:
Virtuosity98
If you get your night actions in within the next hour or so, I'll be able to get the Morning phase started. No pressure, but if you want to speed up these phases then submit your actions :)

Full night phase 22+ hours on count down. Correct?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
So get the same scenario tomorrow. I will elect mdh
Hoodlum wrote:
Mdhaglund
Hoodlum

Not lying about my vote
Virtuosity98 wrote:
2ofclubs
Virtuosity98

22hrs maximum, but surely you don't all want to wait that long?
Day Actions:

2ofclubs wrote:
Virtuosity98
2ofclubs
Virtuosity98

22hrs maximum, but surely you don't all want to wait that long?

Rheisel went to bed.
Hood has the evening about 5hours behind me.
I am working 2nd shift now.
I know my game plan but I have to confirm with the wife to be LOL :roll:
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.