Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 211 of 229
2ofclubs wrote:
Romeo = Win clause: Survive with Juliet until endgame.
Juliet = Win clause: Survive with Romeo until endgame.
Capulate = Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while outnumbering the House of Montague.
Mottague = Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while outnumbering the House of Capulate.
Mafia = Eliminate the House of Montague, the House of Capulet, and all hostile neutrals.
Neutral 1 TLM = Ensure that Romeo and Valentine survive until endgameIf Romeo survives so does Juliet
Mada = Survive to have the highest net worth at endgame (or when there are five players or fewer remaining).
Alex = Survive until either the House of Escalus, the House of Montague, or the House of Capulet dominates the other two Houses.
Rem = Survive with Romeo and Juliet until the House of Escalus (mafia) is eliminated, or survive until the House of Escalus and hostile neutrals are eliminated.
WRKD4IT
Mdhaglund wrote:
as of right now, I am leaving my vote on Marion. I dont see Hoodlum beating the two of you in votes. Worst case it's tied 3-3. I dont see Hood having more than 3 votes. Clubs and Rhesiel could have more than 3 if they bought illegal votes, so up to 5 total votes on lynching Hood. Juliets role PM states she was thrown out of the Capulets... How do I know she is part of Capulet still?

If Hoodlum would like to join me, he can. But I will not be joining him to lynch Clubs.
Hoodlum wrote:
Mdhaglund
as of right now, I am leaving my vote on Marion. I dont see Hoodlum beating the two of you in votes. Worst case it's tied 3-3. I dont see Hood having more than 3 votes. Clubs and Rhesiel could have more than 3 if they bought illegal votes, so up to 5 total votes on lynching Hood. Juliets role PM states she was thrown out of the Capulets... How do I know she is part of Capulet still?

If Hoodlum would like to join me, he can. But I will not be joining him to lynch Clubs.

O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name.
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I’ll no longer be a Capulet.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
O Mdhaglund, Mdhaglund! Wherefore art though Paris

what is your character name Mdhaglund? with the killing sword. No need to keep it concealed.
Romeo, Juliet, Lady Montague, Sampson and?
2ofclubs wrote:
Mdhaglund

Same way I am Montague PM Role. All Neutrals are dead. It fits with my 'Clubs', Rem's and TLM win win clause

Are cards are on the table. :)
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
i have a feeling that MDH will pull a switcharoo on you in the final minute. he knows he can't win vs you two. neither of us trust your win clause includes anyone else.
you've been in a conspiracy of 3 (friar). you are the actual mafia in this game.

Hoodlum wrote:
lynching inactive marion vs 2ofclubs lol.
and if marion suddenly participates. wouldn't that be funny MDH?
Hoodlum wrote:
by the way MDH, notice how 2ofclubs hasn't voted yet? they know you are mafia. together they will co-ordinate a suprise attack on you. :)
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
i have a feeling that MDH will pull a switcharoo on you in the final minute. he knows he can't win vs you two. neither of us trust your win clause includes anyone else.
you've been in a conspiracy of 3 (friar). you are the actual mafia in this game.

How absurd. Bluegoets and milnej were Mafia 1 & 2. How can Romeo and Juliet be mafia.
LOL :roll: LOL :roll: LOL :roll: LOL :roll: LOL :roll: LOL :roll: LOL :roll: LOL :roll: LOL :roll: LOL :roll: 
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
#Un-lynch Mdhaglund
#LYNCH Hoodlum
#LYNCH Hoodlum
#LYNCH Hoodlum
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Mdhaglund
I will not switch my vote. #lynch marion
By the way my 1st vote was when I thought Hood was on board for joint win. Then he did the vote dance on Lordship.
GL worthy opponent.
WRKD4IT