Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 211 of 229
2ofclubs wrote:
Romeo = Win clause: Survive with Juliet until endgame.
Juliet = Win clause: Survive with Romeo until endgame.
Capulate = Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while outnumbering the House of Montague.
Mottague = Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while outnumbering the House of Capulate.
Mafia = Eliminate the House of Montague, the House of Capulet, and all hostile neutrals.
Neutral 1 TLM = Ensure that Romeo and Valentine survive until endgameIf Romeo survives so does Juliet
Mada = Survive to have the highest net worth at endgame (or when there are five players or fewer remaining).
Alex = Survive until either the House of Escalus, the House of Montague, or the House of Capulet dominates the other two Houses.
Rem = Survive with Romeo and Juliet until the House of Escalus (mafia) is eliminated, or survive until the House of Escalus and hostile neutrals are eliminated.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Mdhaglund wrote:
as of right now, I am leaving my vote on Marion. I dont see Hoodlum beating the two of you in votes. Worst case it's tied 3-3. I dont see Hood having more than 3 votes. Clubs and Rhesiel could have more than 3 if they bought illegal votes, so up to 5 total votes on lynching Hood. Juliets role PM states she was thrown out of the Capulets... How do I know she is part of Capulet still?

If Hoodlum would like to join me, he can. But I will not be joining him to lynch Clubs.
Hoodlum wrote:
Mdhaglund
as of right now, I am leaving my vote on Marion. I dont see Hoodlum beating the two of you in votes. Worst case it's tied 3-3. I dont see Hood having more than 3 votes. Clubs and Rhesiel could have more than 3 if they bought illegal votes, so up to 5 total votes on lynching Hood. Juliets role PM states she was thrown out of the Capulets... How do I know she is part of Capulet still?

If Hoodlum would like to join me, he can. But I will not be joining him to lynch Clubs.

O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name.
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I’ll no longer be a Capulet.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
O Mdhaglund, Mdhaglund! Wherefore art though Paris

what is your character name Mdhaglund? with the killing sword. No need to keep it concealed.
Romeo, Juliet, Lady Montague, Sampson and?
2ofclubs wrote:
Mdhaglund

Same way I am Montague PM Role. All Neutrals are dead. It fits with my 'Clubs', Rem's and TLM win win clause

Are cards are on the table. :)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
i have a feeling that MDH will pull a switcharoo on you in the final minute. he knows he can't win vs you two. neither of us trust your win clause includes anyone else.
you've been in a conspiracy of 3 (friar). you are the actual mafia in this game.

Hoodlum wrote:
lynching inactive marion vs 2ofclubs lol.
and if marion suddenly participates. wouldn't that be funny MDH?
Hoodlum wrote:
by the way MDH, notice how 2ofclubs hasn't voted yet? they know you are mafia. together they will co-ordinate a suprise attack on you. :)
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
i have a feeling that MDH will pull a switcharoo on you in the final minute. he knows he can't win vs you two. neither of us trust your win clause includes anyone else.
you've been in a conspiracy of 3 (friar). you are the actual mafia in this game.

How absurd. Bluegoets and milnej were Mafia 1 & 2. How can Romeo and Juliet be mafia.
LOL :roll: LOL :roll: LOL :roll: LOL :roll: LOL :roll: LOL :roll: LOL :roll: LOL :roll: LOL :roll: LOL :roll: 
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
#Un-lynch Mdhaglund
#LYNCH Hoodlum
#LYNCH Hoodlum
#LYNCH Hoodlum
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Mdhaglund
I will not switch my vote. #lynch marion
By the way my 1st vote was when I thought Hood was on board for joint win. Then he did the vote dance on Lordship.
GL worthy opponent.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.