Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 209 of 229
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
+3 votes from me on 2ofclubs. i won't be changing my vote.
MDH will vote that way too probably, im sure he has an illegal vote +2

is the lovebirds votes going to be enough?

I thought you were wined. How do you have 3 votes?
Hoodlum wrote:
Hoodlum
rheisel
We are actually roles who could have won regardless of the Cap and Montague balance.  We have a vested interest in seeing town win because we are town.

maybe in your win clause. not mine, there's no balance. and definitely not mdhaglund's

it's

Win clause: Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while outnumbering the House of Montague.

not

Win clause: Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while balancing the House of Montague and Capulet.

^ simple.

to Mdhaglund

i've lynched 2ofclubs. i have +2 vote + purchased vote. you would have purchased a vote.   i'm sure with your shop ownership, your kill ability, and marions inactivity you have a better chance to win the game, without 2ofclubs. this is the only time 2ofclubs can possibly be eliminated with our combined vote vs their's. you would know if they purchased votes. dont forget rheisels lord vote.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Mdhaglund
Hoodlum

i was wined therefore i was distracted from doing my action, keeping my vote.

virt will update you (shopkeeper) with vote purchases.
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
Mdhaglund
Hoodlum

i was wined therefore i was distracted from doing my action, keeping my vote.

virt will update you (shopkeeper) with vote purchases.

So you dont have an extra vote? but you have an illegal vote
Hoodlum wrote:
my vote is set. it's 1 am here. 7 hours to lynch conclusion.

i probably wont wake up in this phase. but i won't be changing my vote.
active 2ofclubs (with an alternative win) or inactive marion.
easy decision.
good night.

Hoodlum wrote:
i still have an extra vote because i was wined which prevented me from using my night action therefore i kept the vote.. and i purchased a vote. which if you havent already been told by virt, which will = +3

night.
Mdhaglund wrote:
Win clause: Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while outnumbering the House of Montague.

When we lynch Hood, game is over. I would not have won because I do not outnumber Montague. Being alive at the end is not a consolation prize for me. Nor will Marion win because im sure the clause is the same. Only clubs and rhisel will win
Ryomyr wrote:
Hoodlum
rheisel
We are actually roles who could have won regardless of the Cap and Montague balance.  We have a vested interest in seeing town win because we are town.

maybe in your win clause. not mine, there's no balance. and definitely not mdhaglund's

it's

not

Win clause: Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while balancing the House of Montague and Capulet.

I hear you. So, whoever is town will go into the night having a balanced game:  2 Montagues and 2 Capulets (provided we kill the maifa right now, which is our goal.)

This won't result in an automatic win per se. We would technically have to play through to the next afternoon phase and have one more lynch vote.  At that point we would kill Marion, the inactive player.  This would hopefully provide the outcome that all remaining active town members are looking for.

Ryomyr wrote:
Mdhaglund

When we lynch Hood, game is over. I would not have won because I do not outnumber Montague. Being alive at the end is not a consolation prize for me. Nor will Marion win because im sure the clause is the same. Only clubs and rhisel will win

This isn't accurate. See my last post.
Ryomyr wrote:
Mdhaglund

I read that the game will continue. So, after killing Hood, we proceed to have the "battle of the houses" and you would win. We aren't jerks. We want the active town to win and not the inactive town.
Mdhaglund wrote:
I do not view it like that. I see the game will end with Mafia and Neutrals dead
Ryomyr wrote:
Mdhaglund
I do not view it like that. I see the game will end with Mafia and Neutrals dead

@Virtuosity -- will you clarify this difference of interpretation? Thanks!
Ryomyr wrote:
Mdhaglund

Your approach has me even more convinced that Hood is mafia. I hope Virt clarifies and we can solidify a win for all active players.
Ryomyr wrote:
rheisel
Mdhaglund

Your approach has me even more convinced that Hood is mafia. I hope Virt clarifies and we can solidify a win for all active TOWN.
Mdhaglund wrote:
rheisel
Mdhaglund

Your approach has me even more convinced that Hood is mafia. I hope Virt clarifies and we can solidify a win for all active players.
Lets lynch Marion, wine Hood, then lynch hood