Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 210 of 229
Virtuosity98 wrote:
rheisel
Mdhaglund
I do not view it like that. I see the game will end with Mafia and Neutrals dead

@Virtuosity -- will you clarify this difference of interpretation? Thanks!
Since this depends on claimed win clauses that I can neither confirm nor deny, I cannot clarify the difference in interpretations.

What I can say is this: endgame is only triggered when all win conditions in a certain player's/faction's win clause are satisfied.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Ryomyr wrote:
Virtuosity98
rheisel
Mdhaglund
I do not view it like that. I see the game will end with Mafia and Neutrals dead

@Virtuosity -- will you clarify this difference of interpretation? Thanks!
Since this depends on claimed win clauses that I can neither confirm nor deny, I cannot clarify the difference in interpretations.

What I can say is this: endgame is only triggered when all win conditions in a certain player's/faction's win clause are satisfied.

This clearly means that the endgame only happens when there is an numerical advantage for one house or the other.  Romeo and Juliet only win when all the mafia are dead and there is a numerical advantage in one direction or the other. 

Ryomyr wrote:
@mdhaglund -- assuming you are town, the game completely hinges on your understanding of this sentence:

2ofclubs wrote:
rheisel
Hoodlum
rheisel
We are actually roles who could have won regardless of the Cap and Montague balance.  We have a vested interest in seeing town win because we are town.

maybe in your win clause. not mine, there's no balance. and definitely not mdhaglund's

it's

Win clause: Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while outnumbering the House of Montague.

not

Win clause: Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while balancing the House of Montague and Capulet.

I hear you. So, whoever is town will go into the night having a balanced game:  2 Montagues and 2 Capulets (provided we kill the maifa right now, which is our goal.)

This won't result in an automatic win per se. We would technically have to play through to the next afternoon phase and have one more lynch vote.  At that point we would kill Marion, the inactive player.  This would hopefully provide the outcome that all remaining active town members are looking for.

Still catching up not on my phone.
Rheisel explains it well and factual.  On to more reading.
WRKD4IT
Mdhaglund wrote:
Ill make a decision before the deadline. Still running through all the scenarios while working on some school stuff
2ofclubs wrote:
rheisel
Mdhaglund
Win clause: Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while outnumbering the House of Montague.

When we lynch Hood, game is over. I would not have won because I do not outnumber Montague. Being alive at the end is not a consolation prize for me. Nor will Marion win because im sure the clause is the same. Only clubs and rhisel will win

This isn't accurate. See my last post.
Lynching Mafia (fake capulate) will have 2 capulate and 2 montague at this time.. Game not over.
Romeo and Juliet 'Opposites' can only win at end game by surviving together. We as individual players CAN'T win plus we die together. With that said;
Mafia can win SOLO
Neutral could have won solo
Capulate and Montague can win Solo or by out numbering 1 v 0  is out numbering
Now who is trying to win solo

We offered with all the love in our Mon and Cap hearts to bring along the last ACTIVE non mafia player. The trust is that we don't back stab and kill you instead of inactive Marion. Not much to worry about there. If we back stab, you would never play with us again nor probably the other 13 players including Virtuosity98 and be band.

So again, Join the lovebirds and lynch Solo flying Hood with claimed Win clause: Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while outnumbering the House of Montague.  Or take your chance at 1 Capulate vs 1 Mafia vs 1 inactive Montague.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
We offered with all the love in our Mon and Cap hearts to bring along the last ACTIVE non mafia player. The trust is that we don't back stab and kill you instead of inactive Marion. Not much to worry about there. If we back stab, you would never play with us again nor probably the other 13 players including Virtuosity98 and be band.

So again, Join the lovebirds and lynch Solo flying Hood with claimed Win clause: Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while outnumbering the House of Montague. Or take your chance at 1 Capulate vs 1 Mafia vs 1 inactive Montague.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Oh! Also after all the chat between hood and I what does he do but vote to give you Lord to keep extra vote from Rheisel so he can lynch me Romeo which also kills Rheisel /Juliet making it 1v1v1. He has plan to kill you just like Rock and the pics off helpless Marion for SOLO win.

I have my vote or votes on #Lynch Hoodlum the original mafia . 
WRKD4IT
Mdhaglund wrote:
2ofclubs
Oh! Also after all the chat between hood and I what does he do but vote to give you Lord to keep extra vote from Rheisel so he can lynch me Romeo which also kills Rheisel /Juliet making it 1v1v1. He has plan to kill you just like Rock and the pics off helpless Marion for SOLO win.

Yeah Im not going to vote for you. And I know he is mafia at this point
2ofclubs wrote:
As for Trust scenario. Well we can go into the night 2 v 2 (even town) and you MDH can back stab and kill Romeo ending the night
1 vs 1  That's Mdhaglund v Marion.  Trust me, Romeo ghost will do more than put you on avoid list. LOL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Lynch count assumption:
Clubs -  Hood 3x (=1 & illegal)
Hood-   Clubs, Rheisel, Lord
Marion- Mdhaglund

Forbid we have tie :oooh:
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
Mdhaglund
2ofclubs

Yeah Im not going to vote for you. And I know he is mafia at this point

I was getting worried! :)  Well-played mdhaglund. You came blazing into the game at just the right time for town.
Mdhaglund wrote:
2ofclubs
As for Trust scenario. Well we can go into the night 2 v 2 (even town) and you MDH can back stab and kill Romeo ending the night
1 vs 1  That's Mdhaglund v Marion.  Trust me, Romeo ghost will do more than put you on avoid list. LOL

lol, I guess I could but doesnt make sense to get rid of rhesiel. Easier to eliminate Marion and Hood. Just deciding on the order
Ryomyr wrote:
Mdhaglund
2ofclubs

lol, I guess I could but doesnt make sense to get rid of rhesiel. Easier to eliminate Marion and Hood. Just deciding on the order

In the off chance that Anax faked being poisoned, I think the only way to go is to kill mafia.
2ofclubs wrote:
Mdhaglund
2ofclubs

LOL decide but note in our disclosed roles it state if either Romeo or Juliet die they both die. :')  Tragic love story.

As stated our cards on the table with full disclosure.
WRKD4IT