Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 228 of 229
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Hoodlum wrote: 
My MVP choices. Bluegoetz for mafia, Marion for montague, Alex for neutral, me for Capulet!

congrats marion! well played!!

so hood - what are these posts about and what are they suppose to communicate
Live long and prosper
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
The first thing I said was that Alex lied about no one buying poison, and he admitted I was right later.

Post #2485

I left a tab open for this page when it came up. Never admitted to lie. Didn't lie.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Thanks for the game V98

228 pages now. Crazy, lol
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
Mdhaglund
Who had the pierrot mask? and who stole my pink mask?
I had the pierrot mask. I tried to steal from you, not kill you. I did not have the ability to kill, just steal with my sword.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Anaxagore
We won? I’m a bit surprised but happy lol

I think we kind of should have won Afternoon 8, when it was 4 Montague vs 2 Capulet and 1 mafia.

-Elysium should have listened to me and lynch Hood/Mhdaglund. I know i appeared to be not from his house, but there were several points that made it impossible for me to be mafia.

-2ofclubs and rheisel should have wanted for their own safety and win clause a quick ending. They knew the mafia was either Hood or Mhaglund so i have no idea why they lynched me. They could have been lynched/stabbed/poisonned day 9/10. I don’t understand this play at all.

-When i realized Elysium was never going to change his vote, and i decided to lynch him (to then poison the last mafia), Hoodlum should have followed me like Mhaglund did to keep his cover as Capulet, and as i was open claiming to be mafia, it was also good for him. He probably thought i was going to poison him, but at the time i was probably going to poison rheisel.

Well played Mhaglund and Hoodlum for going that far. I feel like both of you could have won in this complex endgame.
Would have Hoodlum won if he ran? Also i thought it was weird Hoodlum was mafia after Bluegotz provided a bad fake pm.

Rockbert made a good job as town, i felt bad having to poison you:)

The neutrals had a difficult game. Tenesse made a crucial mistake and Mada/Alex should have both killed the other one.

Anyhow that was a fun game and thanks a lot Virtuosity for having hosted it for something like a month :)
Yup. I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that did not recognize that you were from my house When there were supposedly no Neutrals left.
Someone wearing a Silver mask was outside. After watching them intently, you recognised that they are not a Montague.
And when the count said there were no Neutrals left, I had to believe you were Cap or Mafia. Sorry, Anax.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Anaxagore wrote:
at the time i was lynched i was a bit pissed but in the end it's ok, we still won :)
Anaxagore wrote:
Hoodlum
alex. when will you host a game?

Alex and Hood are the next ones to host :)
Hoodlum wrote:
Anaxagore
at the time i was lynched i was a bit p#### but in the end it's ok, we still won :)
montague didn't win. I lynched Marion yesterday. Virt forgot about marion
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
???
Afternoon 9:
Virtuosity98 wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 10:09 
Post #3328
Lynchcount:
Mdhaglund - 2ofclubs, rhesiel, Hoodlum
marion - Mdhaglund

Night 10 you were wine.
Marion & Clubs Montague, Rhiesel Capulate & Hood Mafia were left.

Morning 11
Rheisel Lord 3 votes Clubs 2 votes  = 5 votes
Hood 2-3 votes
to Lynch

WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
2ofclubs
???
Afternoon 9:
Post #3328
Lynchcount:
marion - Mdhaglund

Night 10 you were wine.

Morning 11
Hood 2-3 votes
to Lynch

Lynch votes aren't in private. they are in this thread
Hoodlum wrote:
Hoodlum
What do U mean there was nothing that could b done to prevent the lynching of hoodlum virt? There is. #Lynch Marion

morning 11 - no other lynch votes. montague died. montague was still lynchable.

Hoodlum wrote:
2ofclubs
???
Afternoon 9:
Post #3328
Lynchcount:
marion - Mdhaglund

Night 10 you were wine.

Morning 11
Hood 2-3 votes
to Lynch

can you quote the post where you and rheisel lynch voted me? i cant seem to find it
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
2ofclubs
???
Afternoon 9:
Post #3328
Lynchcount:
marion - Mdhaglund

Night 10 you were wine.

Morning 11
Hood 2-3 votes
to Lynch

can you quote the post where you and rheisel lynch voted me? i cant seem to find it

No. Game was ended. What I can and already provided (post 3043) was Rheisel and my last conversation that Virtuosity98 was included on.
Your following post 3044 I think is the view & question I can't answer.

In short our offer was never taken advantage of.

Our offer was to take the true Capulate to endgame after eliminating the in-active (fairness of why give win to inactive). There is where the trust issue of "will both Capulate & lovers honor that".  "Lovers = yes.  I even explained the ramification of us back stabbing.
Active non lovers chose to debate and voted inline with a solo wins. So lovers worked at staying alive for the next lynch. If MDH would have killed you when wined, I would consider it a solo win action and voted to lynch him.  I don't know if you could have convinced us not to lynch the last Mafia. That would be a tough moral decision.
Again you played GREAT and it was work for us. Rheisel already was claiming PTSD  LOL
WRKD4IT