Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 220 of 229
2ofclubs wrote:
a zombie mafia. And Marion will be next when you figure out her mask.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I remember. I also remember he try to elect you as Lord too.
Our cards are the table. Didn't say all our money is the pot. LOL This could be a bluff LOL
Our offer was out there and the both of you continue to go for a solo win .
MDH you have the shop so you know more of whats going on the the rest of us. LOL
We have a few hours for you guys to make your cases persay.
You guys may have to go out and fight tonight.  Who knows?

WRKD4IT
Mdhaglund wrote:
2ofclubs
Our cards are the table. Didn't say all our money is the pot. LOL This could be a bluff LOL
MDH you have the shop so you know more of whats going on the the rest of us. LOL

I didnt try to go for a solo win. I went to lynch Marion first, then wine hood, then lynch hood. I stated it beforehand

So you are saying that I killed a fellow mafia? a mafia that I would have been controlling?

Do one of you claim killing him? It wasnt Ely or Anax (the only two have died since) since they didnt have a kill ability stated in their role PMs.

Hoodlum wrote:
Mdhaglund
2ofclubs

I didnt try to go for a solo win. I went to lynch Marion first, then wine hood, then lynch hood. I stated it beforehand

So you are saying that I killed a fellow mafia? a mafia that I would have been controlling?

Do one of you claim killing him? It wasnt Ely or Anax (the only two have died since) since they didnt have a kill ability stated in their role PMs.

you saying you killed milne? are you saying you don't have the shop after killing rockbert? you saying you made two kills one night?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
You said you didn't believe our end game clause, didn't accept our offer and wanted to Kill to out number house to ensure your win vs slow play of Start w/ mafia > balance > then the inactive lynch for out numbering > end game.
Pretty much the same for Hood with addition of saying "I am Not going to let Montague Clubs win". 

Essentially both of full filling your roles. 

Romeo and Juliet are prepared to go out tonight and hold hands and accept our fate. Love will prevail.
WRKD4IT
Mdhaglund wrote:
I did not kill rockbert. Rockbert was killed by Anax with poison. Ely got the shop from anax after he was lynchde. I got the shop by killing Ely at night while gunning for you Hood.
Hoodlum wrote:
oh yeah rockbert was poisoned. you killed ely and milne?
Mdhaglund wrote:
2ofclubs
You said you didn't believe our end game clause, didn't accept our offer and wanted to Kill to out number house to ensure your win vs slow play of Start w/ mafia > balance > then the inactive lynch for out numbering > end game.
Pretty much the same for Hood with addition of saying "I am Not going to let Montague Clubs win". 

Essentially both of full filling your roles. 

Romeo and Juliet are prepared to go out tonight and hold hands and accept our fate. Love will prevail.
So you are murder suiciding? Killing me (town) and prepared for one of you to get killed which would kill both of you leaving Mafia-Hood the sole winner
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
oh yeah rockbert was poisoned. you killed ely and milne?
Yes. And milnejw was mafia. How/why would mafia kill a fellow mafia?
Hoodlum wrote:
where does it say you can make multiple kills at night in your role?
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
where does it say you can make multiple kills at night in your role?
it says it nowhere because I am not able to. Those kills were on back to back nights
Hoodlum wrote:
i've lost track of the kills. i know there were 3 kills in one night. was it back to back nights?