Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 218 of 229
Hoodlum wrote:
mafia with the shop. i don't think i can beat you if they both supposedly die. so, juliet will have to live, and i will have to trust that i win too
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
mafia with the shop. i don't think i can beat you if they both supposedly die. so, juliet will have to live, and i will have to trust that i win too
So you think you wouldve lost if both of them die, but you were willing to risk both of the dying by attempting to lynch Clubs...

If I was mafia, I would have joined you in lynching Clubs to kill both of them
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
outnumber montague and we are all happy.
but the way you and romeo are playing, you want the balanced game. that doesn't work for me, and def not mdh
I get the undesired term and state of balance. I / we are NOT playing for balance, its just where game will be after mafia kill. Then we can lynch the inactive for the out numbering (I/Clubs would be outnumbered). 
Hood wins by out numbering AND lovebirds win by surviving to endgame.  I have said I am for the 3 player win.

Same offer on the table.
With cards on the table, We (Romeo Mont and Juliet Cap) have no reason not to follow through with:
Lynch Mafia > Survive the night > Lynch Marion > resulting in Hood Cap out numbering Montagues for a win* .
Yes you Hood can attempt to kill the love birds the next night for a Solo win.  How becoming would that be.?  We are risking it for a quick win for all ( town ).

Going forward:
1) My vote for Lord Rheisel will stand. No change No bluff.
2) I will then Vote to Lynch MDH.
3) I will then stay home and hope to survive the Night.
4) I will vote for Lord Rheisel in expedited phase.
5) I will then vote to Lynch Marion
Congratulations GG

You have my word as 2ofclubs not Romeo Montague "no funny business/ back stabbing

WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
Mdhaglund
Hoodlum
So you think you wouldve lost if both of them die, but you were willing to risk both of the dying by attempting to lynch Clubs...

so why didn't you lynch me? your only suggesting to lynch me now because you failed to kill me.

but there's not much to explain. your a night killer.
Mdhaglund wrote:
2ofclubs
Hoodlum
outnumber montague and we are all happy.
but the way you and romeo are playing, you want the balanced game. that doesn't work for me, and def not mdh
I get the undesired term and state of balance. I / we are NOT playing for balance, its just where game will be after mafia kill. Then we can lynch the inactive for the out numbering (I/Clubs would be outnumbered). 
Hood wins by out numbering AND lovebirds win by surviving to endgame.  I have said I am for the 3 player win.

Same offer on the table.
With cards on the table, We (Romeo Mont and Juliet Cap) have no reason not to follow through with:
Lynch Mafia > Survive the night > Lynch Marion > resulting in Hood Cap out numbering Montagues for a win* .
Yes you Hood can attempt to kill the love birds the next night for a Solo win.  How becoming would that be.?  We are risking it for a quick win for all ( town ).

Going forward:
1) My vote for Lord Rheisel will stand. No change No bluff.
2) I will then Vote to Lynch MDH.
3) I will then stay home and hope to survive the Night.
4) I will vote for Lord Rheisel in expedited phase.
5) I will then vote to Lynch Marion
Congratulations GG

You have my word as 2ofclubs not Romeo Montague "no funny business/ back stabbing

Considering that Hood is mafia, it wont be GG
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
Mdhaglund
Hoodlum

so why didn't you lynch me? your only suggesting to lynch me now because you failed to kill me.

I feel that I needed to outnumber Mon first before getting rid of mafia. If I was mafia I would have been pushing to get rid of active people first, especially getting rid of the lover duo like you tried.
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
I will vote mdh off. rheisel will therefore own the shop and trigger end game when mdh is lynched.
I don't know if i will join the win without outnumbering montague, it's just fingers crossed. now. i know mdh tried and failed to kill me even knowing my mask colour, so plan b for him is to lynch me. i can't kill, and he musn't know marions mask colour lol. yesterday failed for him.

sorry capulet if we don't end up joining the win.

You/ we wont be at win stage (end game) yet. Someone else has to die.
Marion - inactive Montague
Romeo & Juliet (linked lovers of both houses)
Hood - active Capulate
R&J our offering up Marion at the next Lynch.

This not a draw its stratgey/offer for a win for all active town players.
Our fingers our crossed too.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Mdhaglund
Hoodlum
Mdhaglund
Hoodlum

I feel that I needed to outnumber Mon first before getting rid of mafia. If I was mafia I would have been pushing to get rid of active people first, especially getting rid of the lover duo like you tried.

"Feelings are not facts they are just feelings"
Romeo and Juliet fully disclosed all. The offer was on the table. Nobody took it. Games were played with votes. More kill attempts took place.
And here we are. If it goes south oh well.  Well played mafia.

WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
2ofclubs
Hoodlum
I will vote mdh off. rheisel will therefore own the shop and trigger end game when mdh is lynched.
I don't know if i will join the win without outnumbering montague, it's just fingers crossed. now. i know mdh tried and failed to kill me even knowing my mask colour, so plan b for him is to lynch me. i can't kill, and he musn't know marions mask colour lol. yesterday failed for him.

sorry capulet if we don't end up joining the win.

You/ we wont be at win stage (end game) yet. Someone else has to die.
Marion - inactive Montague
Romeo & Juliet (linked lovers of both houses)
Hood - active Capulate
R&J our offering up Marion at the next Lynch.

This not a draw its stratgey/offer for a win for all active town players.
Our fingers our crossed too.

im 100% on board.
Mdhaglund
Ill vote to lynch Hood/Mafia if I am elected as lord
this made my mind up. he should have checked the previous page where i was still going for the previous marion lynch to get that clause first, but it's now to risky to allow him to try and kill rheisel next. i realise rheisel probably doesn't have coin to purchase illegal vote after running for election. he needs to be voted out now.

Ryomyr wrote:
To quote Clubs ...

Going forward:
1) vote for Lord Rheisel
2) vote to Lynch MDH
3) stay home and hope to survive the Night
4) vote for Lord Rheisel in expedited phase
5) vote to Lynch Marion

Congratulations GG
2ofclubs wrote:
Virtuosity98
Election Tally:
Mdhaglund - Hoodlum
rheisel - rheisel

If everyone wants to speed things up so we get the lynch deadline in 10hrs instead, let me know. If there is no agreement, the Election deadline stands as indicated in the countdown.

less than 3.5 hrs. Morning 10 deadline: (countdown) https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20210226T220000&p0=%3A&msg=End+of+Morning+10&font=cursive&csz=1#

rheisel - rheisel 2ofClubs
running some errands but Hope to be back to see last minute chats if any.
If something happens while I am out , I delegate/will my belongings and lynch vote to my love Juliete.
WRKD4IT
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Thinking ahead to the lynch deadline, is 12hrs (and 20mins) from now good for everybody?
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).