Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 215 of 229
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Town Crier:
Town Crier, M10 (click to show)

It is now Morning 10. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Morning 10 will end in 10 hours 30 (countdown).
Morning Actions: (click to show)

Feedback on night actions is coming out in a bit - let me know via PM if you think I've made a mistake.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Feedback out, thanks for your patience. Note the short deadline again.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Also note that, in the event of a draw, the previous Lord retains their position as Lord of Verona.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Election Tally:
Mdhaglund - Hoodlum
rheisel - rheisel

If everyone wants to speed things up so we get the lynch deadline in 10hrs instead, let me know. If there is no agreement, the Election deadline stands as indicated in the countdown.
Day Actions:

Ryomyr wrote:
At this point, I am ready to give the win to mdhaglund. 

mdhaglund -- what do you think about killing hoodlum today, and tonight Romeo and I will stand outside in the cold holding hands, waiting for an honorable death by mafia?
Ryomyr wrote:
Since you win at endgame (when another faction meets their win clause or if you are the last two players standing), you need to win with a player whose win clause does not conflict with yours.

One of your win clauses does not conflict with ours. 
Ryomyr wrote:
Since you win at endgame (when another faction meets their win clause or if you are the last two players standing), you need to win with a player whose win clause does not conflict with yours.
Hoodlum wrote:
no matter how many times you repeat your clause, it doesn't mean it is so. it doesn't say so on my clause. it doesn't say it on anyones clause except yours and clubs.
this is a game of lies. look at how many times alex tried to say the same thing?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman