Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 212 of 229
Hoodlum wrote:
times up! 1 second to go ;)

funny, virts not on time for this deadline. some inconsistency. shall we go back to the previous phase and revote on the election?

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
LOL
 Kill Marion the houses will be uneven and you're closer to solo win . Still have to kill Hood to win no matter what.
The same goes for hood but its MDH he needs to kill.

Our cards on the table. GL on your decisions out come..
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Virtuosity98 Virtuosity98 where art though?

Whos going to be the best man at the wedding?
Oh may need a God Father too. ;)
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
less ideal scenario but it still works for me. :D
would have preferred the active montague lynched to avoid their possible future mistake.
montague is outnumbered and that's the goal. lets play ball!

hoodlum capulet
2ofclubs montague
rheisel capulet
mdh escalus
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
would have preferred the active montague lynched to avoid their possible future mistake.

hoodlum capulet
2ofclubs montague
rheisel capulet
mdh escalus
Youre not fooling anyone. lol. Why would cap want to lynch clubs and have rheisel kill themselves. Wouldve been 1v1v1 with one inactive.
Hoodlum wrote:
Mdhaglund
Hoodlum

hoodlum capulet
2ofclubs montague
rheisel capulet
mdh escalus
Youre not fooling anyone. lol. Why would cap want to lynch clubs and have rheisel kill themselves. Wouldve been 1v1v1 with one inactive.
i'm still here. your still here. we've fooled everyone so far killer ;)
Ryomyr wrote:
We are all still here...

Hoodlum, honest question: what percent of your current tournaments are luck vs. skill? I know you are a skilled player, but how lucky have you been so far to have racked up some many wins?
Hoodlum wrote:
rheisel
We are all still here...

Hoodlum, honest question: what percent of your current tournaments are luck vs. skill? I know you are a skilled player, but how lucky have you been so far to have racked up some many wins?

i've been unlucky in capitals games tournament because it's a luckier game. still more fun and preferrable for me tho.
i've played risk for decades. i approach DM and Domination games like assassination games. positioning to kill a specific player for cards etc. i'd play more of these bigger dm games, but i enjoy the luck games, and time convenience games of 1v1, sametime, or capitals games moreso these days
Hoodlum wrote:
it's not lucky that i am in the right position at the right time. i haven't won a game yet where someone failed a kill and gifted me a win in the conquerors tournament. i hope someone does tho. ill take it :)