Hoodlum wrote:
Mdhaglund
Ill vote to lynch Hood/Mafia if I am elected as lord
your doing a convincing job :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Mdhaglund
Ill vote to lynch Hood/Mafia if I am elected as lord
in that case, i'll be voting you in a hope to save myself. and will leave it up the lovebirds to decide.
Hoodlum wrote:
im guessing you attempted and couldn't kill me last night mdh :)
you realise you can't unless you wine me too. you went for election instead, dunno who you thought was gonna elect you other than me.
you probably coulda waited till the votes were in before you made your election speech lol.

If Juliet is reported dead, you will forfeit 1 of your night actions each night.

:)

Mdhaglund wrote:
Looks like I will vote for Marion again. If so, it may end in another tie and we can try again tomorrow. Or you guys can lynch me, leaving mafia-hood to kill just one of you to clinch the win
Hoodlum wrote:
I will vote mdh off. rheisel will therefore own the shop and trigger end game when mdh is lynched.
I don't know if i will join the win without outnumbering montague, it's just fingers crossed. now. i know mdh tried and failed to kill me even knowing my mask colour, so plan b for him is to lynch me. i can't kill, and he musn't know marions mask colour lol. yesterday failed for him.

sorry capulet if we don't end up joining the win.
Hoodlum wrote:
unelect rheisel
elect Hoodlum.

not that this matters.
Ryomyr wrote:
Hoodlum
I will vote mdh off. rheisel will therefore own the shop and trigger end game when mdh is lynched.
I don't know if i will join the win without outnumbering montague, it's just fingers crossed. now. i know mdh tried and failed to kill me even knowing my mask colour, so plan b for him is to lynch me. i can't kill, and he musn't know marions mask colour lol. yesterday failed for him.

I am telling you, based on the Virtuosity quote, killing MDH won't trigger the end game. We have to win with a faction (cap/mon) or win with just the two of us. 

So, the two possible paths for all active town to win are:

Kill MDH first ...
1. morning -- elect rheisel
2. afternoon -- kill MDH
3. night -- survive
4. next morning -- elect rheisel
5. next afternoon -- kill marion

End game reached.

kill marion first ...
2. afternoon -- kill marion
3. night -- survive
5. next afternoon -- kill MDH

End game reached.
Hoodlum wrote:
rheisel
Hoodlum

I am telling you, based on the Virtuosity quote, killing MDH won't trigger the end game. We have to win with a faction (cap/mon) or win with just the two of us. 

So, the two possible paths for all active town to win are:

Kill MDH first ...
2. afternoon -- kill MDH
3. night -- survive
5. next afternoon -- kill marion

End game reached.

kill marion first ...
2. afternoon -- kill marion
3. night -- survive
5. next afternoon -- kill MDH

End game reached.

i'm on board with either lynch. i would have preferred the montague lynch first, just in case, and i know i can survive unless im poisoned or something, so i could have possibly gotten my clause that way too. but thinking about it now. can't risk mdh being alive to get another chance to try and kill you. (capulet)
Mdhaglund wrote:
How come there is no kill hood scenario? He was the one trying to kill both of you by lynching clubs. Its obvious he is mafia
Hoodlum wrote:
Mdhaglund
How come there is no kill hood scenario? He was the one trying to kill both of you by lynching clubs. Its obvious he is mafia

your the night killer :) plain and simple. they know whats up
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
Mdhaglund

your the night killer :) plain and simple. they know whats up
So why didnt you try to lynch me? Why did you vote for me 2 days in a row for Lord? Why are you pushing to kill both Romeo and Juliet with the lynch