Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 221 of 229
Mdhaglund wrote:
Rockbert, R4W and Milnejw were killed one night. Alex was lynched next day. Ely was killed following night
Mdhaglund wrote:
Anax killed Rock, I killed Milnejw, Hood killed R4W. Anax* was lynched. I killed Ely.
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
are you mistaking lynches for kills?
go to page 1 and it says when everyone was killed. A2= AFternoon 2, Lynching. N7 = Night 7, night kill
Hoodlum wrote:
1. @AlexCheckMate (A6)
2. @Mdhaglund
3. @Anaxagore (A8)
4. @elysium5 (N8)
5. @Ready4war (N7)
6. @Hoodlum
7. @Rockbert (N7)
8. @Tennesseelogman (A2)
9. @Madagascarter (A7)
10. @Bluegoetz (A4)
11. @remlburc (A3)
12. @2ofclubs
13. @marion
14. @rheisel
15. @milnejw24 (N7)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
i can't kill sorry. you and your columbina mask would be dead otherwise. your the killer.
Hoodlum wrote:
you played pretty awesome tho considering you had an inactive mafia, and a neutral claimed mafia lol.
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
i can't kill sorry. you and your columbina mask would be dead otherwise. your the killer.
lmao, So I killed two people in one night? Milnejq and R4W? Why would I kill a fellow mafia? You know if you kill me and rhesiel is lord, you lose the vote. Thats why you tried to elect me lord the other night
Hoodlum wrote:
your claiming to have killed milne. is this the first time you have mentioned this? if not, why leave it till now?
Hoodlum wrote:
thinking about the answer? lol.
i know the answer. survival.
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
your claiming to have killed milne. is this the first time you have mentioned this? if not, why leave it till now?
pretty sure I claimed it before. Plus who else is claims a town-killer like me...? No way mafia would kill another mafia. Even if mafia could do that, I wouldnt have been able to kill 2 in one night
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynchcount:
Mdhaglund - 2ofclubs, rheisel, Hoodlum
Hoodlum - Mdhaglund

Note: I'm going to automate all Illegal Votes unless otherwise specified.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
town killer every night ability. that's quite an ability. but i suppose you have to explain the kills somehow for when/if this question were to come up.
you can't remember if you've said it before, maybe 2ofclubs has the reference.
Hoodlum wrote:
when capulate was down 4 vs 2. Anax Montague in the bag scenario, where was this kill ability to save capulet?
unsuccessful mask identity?
2ofclubs wrote:
Virtuosity98
Lynchcount:
Mdhaglund - 2ofclubs, rheisel, Hoodlum
Hoodlum - Mdhaglund

Note: I'm going to automate all Illegal Votes unless otherwise specified.

What !!! who has illegal votes LOL
I am Ok with it.
If in existence wouldn't they follow the valid vote anyway at this point in this game..
WRKD4IT
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
when capulate was down 4 vs 2. Anax Montague in the bag scenario, where was this kill ability to save capulet?
unsuccessful mask identity?

its been hard to get kills with 25ish masks in rotation. Why have you only gotten 1 kill thus far?