Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 224 of 229
2ofclubs wrote:
Do you think the full disclosure was a good strategy or play in hiding would of been a better approach.  I think it put up some save guards to ward off kill attempts and forced others to find work arounds.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
lol, focusing on the shopkeeper, relating it to the last mask themes, and just in general focusing on any neutral, was just the main tactic i tried to play on rather than people focusing on mafia. anywhere i could find suspicion of a neutra..

then bluegoetz caves to anaxagore and posts a neutral role lol. a lot of work felt undid. some frustrations in this game lol.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
u and rheisel played excellent. neither of you were of any focus, although i knew right away that rheisel was most likely juliet, and not long after u were probably romeo. i did put that out there for suspicion for people to focus on, but all the attention wasn on alex, madagasar.
Hoodlum wrote:
2ofclubs
Do you think the full disclosure was a good strategy or play in hiding would of been a better approach.  I think it put up some save guards to ward off kill attempts and forced others to find work arounds.

i think it worked out for ya. if, mdh worked with me to rid of you then maybe not. i had to keep going with the outnumber thing to maintain character
2ofclubs wrote:
Yes it was out there a lot Rock even pushed it. But how could they be hostile LOL 
I think it was anax post 1233 that hit on the head.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Hey its 6 am here (4 hrs past bed time) and time for Juliet to rise.
Virt you know our plan .
Thanks again for the great game. hats off to you.

You as well Hood.

Be careful until morning.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
had been watching the clock in case of a last second switch of vote :D
Ryomyr wrote:
Just in terms of good guys and bad guys, I had hoped MDH got the win. I was so frustrated yesterday that he didn't come along, but I understand not trusting people in this game.

Well-played Hood! Do you have anything up your sleeve? 

I said from the beginning that this story shouldn't end with Romeo and Juliet surviving. It dishonors their legacy. :)
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Night 10 is now over.
Processing night actions.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Ryomyr wrote:
I feel the same way I feel trying to roll up a win in a 9 person tournament game.  Like I am about to click the wrong button. Or that I miscounted. Or there's a troop color blending in somewhere in the corner of the map.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Town Crier:
Town Crier, M11
ATTENZIONE TUTTI!! Siamo arrivati all'ENDGAME! :hand::hand::hand:
During Night 10, both Hoodlum and rheisel in their drunken state forgot to #RUN FOR ELECTION. Hoodlum (Count Paris). During the bright and glorious morning 11, there were no candidates for election, and therefore the votes were tied between rheisel and Hoodlum, hence rheisel (Juliet) was re-elected as the previous day's incumbent Lord of Verona. With the Shop and the Lordship under his control, there was nothing that could be done to prevent the lynching of Hoodlum.

With the House of Escalus defeated, and Montagues outnumbering Capulets 2:1, governance over fair Verona fell naturally to the House of Montague, and Verona rose from her crucible of malevolence to blossom under the new leadership. Free at last from internal disputes, Verona became the envy of Northern Italy, and increased in influence, commerce and fairness. With the House of Capulet so decimated, no-one could oppose the union of Romeo and Juliet, who were married soon afterwards and lived as loved and respected members of the Veronese aristocracy until the end of their happy lives together.

Romeo (2ofclubs), Juliet (rheisel), and the House of Montague (marion, elysium5, and Anaxagore) are the winners!

Alternate ending (click to show)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Ryomyr wrote:
Bravo, Virtuosity!!  Nice work! Thank you for the incredible and detailed set up for this game!  It was a blast start to finish.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I'd just like to say how fun it was to host this game, I certainly didn't expect it to last a month and that we would accumulate well over 3000 posts! Crazy stuff! Thanks to everyone for dedicating yourselves to the game, I can honestly say that everyone really gave it some effort! Thanks for being good sports, especially when things didn't go your way or when I was vague or perhaps you disagreed with any decisions I elected to make as the game progressed. You guys are just the best!!

I'm not at all begrudging of those who couldn't give the game the attention it required - it was a long and intense game, and life is not always as permitting as we can anticipate it will be. It was nice to have you with us for the time you could give, and I hope that everyone would agree that we'd love to have you join us in future games :) Bring it on!! >:D

I will make a separate feedback thread to bring up issues with the game. Both in structure, mechanics, rules, and modding. The thread will be similar to that which I made after Money and Masks 1 (here). The idea is that I can learn what works well and what didn't work so well, for me (and everyone) to bear in mind for future games. I am conscious that hosting is an art that I have by no means perfected, so I'd love to hear your opinions on the matter! :)

The thread will also be replete with data that I have accumulated during the game. It may be of interest to the nerds among our ranks :]

Anyway, good game everyone!!! Fire away with any comments and questions, I'm all ears :)
Day Actions: