Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 226 of 229
Anaxagore wrote:
Hoodlum
if only MDH went with the plan to kill romeo before marion... but he didn't.
i know it would have come down to wine. did they have any left?!
if only wine was a mask selection rather than a name.

i had the grey mask

one day you said you checked houses, but only purple/lime(Mada)/olive(Elysium) did, so you were either purple or lying :)

i made a mistake saying marion's mask was orange, i thought one of you would kill her
Anaxagore wrote:
Hoodlum
Poisoned anax lol bad luck there,

you guys should have bought oil, set up a camera to know every player masks, and start the massacre lol
Hoodlum wrote:
My MVP choices. Bluegoetz for mafia, Marion for montague, Alex for neutral, me for Capulet!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Buying oil anon. Who knew who the shopkeeper was at that time. Had we known it was gonna be Alex, just buying up disguises and masks and Nuthin else, yeah, probably should have
Hoodlum wrote:
I had to do some work denying that U were just making up the poison thing lol, and Alex saying purple bought it as trying to stay alive tactic. Otherwise I coulda lived with people thinking I was purple
Hoodlum wrote:
Puppet stole it mask, pink and Ely's Zanni mask
Hoodlum wrote:
It helped a lot that Milne did a good job to start with
Bluegoetz wrote:
Well done to all.
Anax I have a question for you, more out of wild curiosity. My fake role on Has come up a few times, and FYI I did actually buy one and I’m just curious if you think you would have believed it anymore than the one I posted?
09 Feb 2021, 00:58
Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
What do U mean there was nothing that could b done to prevent the lynching of hoodlum virt? There is. #Lynch Marion
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
What do U mean there was nothing that could b done to prevent the lynching of hoodlum virt? There is. #Lynch Marion
that wouldve just delayed it
Hoodlum wrote:
No. Depends on their lynch votes. Marion is still in the game