Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 223 of 229
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hoodlum
just mod kill marion :)
Post #2320 I believe :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
I'll put down my sword. Let's drink wine tonight!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
I'll put down my sword. Let's drink wine tonight!

Sure you will.  Do have it because BYO doesn't work for me after paying for election fraud.
Who you going for Orange Olive Dark Green or Rheisel?

WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
if knifed in the back, i'll die an honourable death.
if a zombie montague deserved to win with you guys, then congrats Montague House :D - excellent win marion
Hoodlum wrote:
Hoodlum said:
02 Feb 2021, 09:25 pm
Kill Bluegoetz, I suspect sabotage
Virtuosity98 said:
02 Feb 2021, 09:28 pm
Noted. You can change this at any time. You have 1 unused night action.
Virtuosity98 said:
02 Feb 2021, 09:32 pm
Hang on, you have to target a mask colour. So you still have 2 unused night actions. Also, I've never heard of a mafia deliberately killing another mafia N1........... :,
Hoodlum wrote:
that was when bluegoetz No Lynched, and it ended up saving TLM - and all 5 members were on the no lynch wagon.
Hoodlum wrote:
then milne went missing in action having played excellently up until then.
2ofclubs wrote:
I then we (lovers) 1st suspected you after N2 but you played it well and I 2nd & 3rd guessed myself over & over. Then MDH's last killing spree with kill power really threw me. 
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
i thought, that was something to highlight..that, and also owning the shop for the lovers. 
Hoodlum wrote:
MDH just messed up when he said he would lynch me, while he was actually winning the election. would have earned him a lord vote. he could have waited till he was elected
2ofclubs wrote:
Ready leaked a little on his delima too before AWOL..  Unforeseen outside game twist.
You did well being solo!

2ofclubs said:
30 Jan 2021, 17:25
1st Thx V !
2) So to be clear I am neutral but formally a town (possible advantage)?
3) Can I kill at home (a bugler oiler spy...)?
4) How many kills can i make per time period? so up to 3 players can die in one night
4) How do I CHECK Balcony (do I have to be outside) ??
5) C/o Juliet , reported or actually dead?

Virtuosity98 said:
30 Jan 2021, 17:34
1. You're welcome :)
2. You are a neutral, but your win clause does not conflict with Town's.
3. No, people who try to #BREAK IN or #OIL houses do not enter the house if someone is at home.
4. Since you are not mafia, you cannot use the Dagger to kill. You can use the Dagger to #STEAL from [mask colour] if they are outside.
The Dagger also protects yourself from other Dagger users (automatic if needed). Multiple players can die each night though.
4) e.g. #CHECK 2ofclub's BALCONY would go outside and check 2ofclub's house. Obviously you would not do this on yourself! ^^
5. Reported dead.

Then neutral theories started flying and other hostile neutrals / unaffiliated/ undefined started piling up. 
All we know about Alex is beige mask.
That messed with me/us too.
WRKD4IT