Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 208 of 229
Hoodlum wrote:
it's not a reaction to my lynch vote. there's a reason for these official etiquettes of #ELECT and #LYNCH etc. in the mafia rules.
a little more time can't hurt. fairs fair to get a clarification from MDH also.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hoodlum
it's not a reaction to my lynch vote. there's a reason for these official etiquettes of #ELECT and #LYNCH etc. in the mafia rules.
Yes, the reason is to avoid this kind of confusion. But the confusion was resolved. The only vote in question was 2ofclubs', which has since been clarified. No PMs were sent, the issue resolved naturally in the forum as I have quoted a couple of posts back. That's all I can say on the matter.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
Virtuosity98
Hoodlum
Yes, the reason is to avoid this kind of confusion. But the confusion was resolved. The only vote in question was 2ofclubs', which has since been clarified. No PMs were sent, the issue resolved naturally in the forum as I have quoted a couple of posts back. That's all I can say on the matter.

I guess MDH resolved the confusion. i just haven't seen him post about it. musta been in pvt. np
he will let us know when he comes on i guess
Hoodlum wrote:
+3 votes from me on 2ofclubs. i won't be changing my vote.
MDH will vote that way too probably, im sure he has an illegal vote +2

is the lovebirds votes going to be enough?
Hoodlum wrote:
if juliet dies with romeo, then it's capulet vs mafia vs inactive montague.
i have a good chance to win for capulet with voting power. not going to give 2ofclubs a chance to possibly win with just juliet, and outnumber capulet.
good night.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
A reminder to note the short deadline: (countdown)

Lynchcount:
2ofclubs - Hoodlum
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
good timing. it will be my sleep time within this phase. good luck in the morning. gg if i am lynched.
2ofclubs wrote:
Maybe maybe not.
It's clear you want MDH to have the shop. You then hope to have the game set at 1 cap v 1 zombie v 1 mafia then kill shop keeper leaving a zombie kill for the SOLO win.  Good luck
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
Hoodlum, if you were town, I have no idea why you played it the way you did just now. Of course, the game is never as simple as it seems, and just when you think you have it all figured out....BOOM...or bang...or whoosh...a twist is revealed.

At this point, there are no more twists for us. Romeo and I are town.  We wanted (and maybe needed) the final active townie to come along for a win. 

#Lynch Hoodlum

Hood, can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are the final active town member?
Hoodlum wrote:
rheisel
Hoodlum, if you were town, I have no idea why you played it the way you did just now. Of course, the game is never as simple as it seems, and just when you think you have it all figured out....BOOM...or bang...or whoosh...a twist is revealed.

At this point, there are no more twists for us. Romeo and I are town.  We wanted (and maybe needed) the final active townie to come along for a win. 

#Lynch Hoodlum

Hood, can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are the final active town member?

i think i've done enough talking. i'm not wasting any more time trying to convince either of you. i've played enough mafia games to understand that some people just wont get it. i've thought through it a lot this evening as i have the time, with 2 days off work now. you rheisel have to make the decision. can you win without 2ofclubs? i expected you both to lynch me anyway, you've said it, therefore for my game, i had to hope for this alternate plan with either me or mafia being elected lord, to vote out 2ofclubs, because you clearly will not. your mistake in deciding over me or MDH will lose the game. i need to outnumber a montague, and an active one is the best scenario. it is for me, and i thought for you, but it seems you support 2ofclubs version of an outcome, where there will be a 2 montague, 1 capulate and you who is aligning with my enemy.

Hoodlum wrote:
2 montague, (2oflubs/marion) 1 capulet (me) and you (rheisel) who is aligning with my enemy (2ofclubs montague).

am i going to be outnumbering montague in this scenario? not on my calculator
Hoodlum wrote:
rheisel
We are actually roles who could have won regardless of the Cap and Montague balance.  We have a vested interest in seeing town win because we are town.

maybe in your win clause. not mine, there's no balance. and definitely not mdhaglund's

it's

Win clause: Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while outnumbering the House of Montague.

not

Win clause: Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while balancing the House of Montague and Capulet.