Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 33 of 40
elysium5 wrote:
You and Tenn have both been online for a while now. Having trouble figuring out your strategy from here or are you trying to convince each other to jump on bandwagons?
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 wrote:
One of you should post something quick so it doesn't look suspicious!!!
elysium5 wrote:
Tenn to the rescue for posting right away, but what does that mean? Hiding something or getting rid of mafia/neutral because it makes sense for you?

The only thing I have to go on to indict Blue is Tenn's comment.
elysium5 wrote:
And no appeals to me Via PM since this day began. I am fine with that, though. I don't think Village can win behind the scenes. It must be debated in the open.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have stopped all pm since it becomes public anyway and has usually been modified.
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
So you and ready aren't talking about this right now? Hard to believe since you are both online and aren't playing any live games...
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i normally don't do live games - but i will do one w you and r4w if you want to - might be fun. i will start one. anybody else want in just ask.
Live long and prosper
Ready4war wrote:
I was talking to others that are in live games and making food. I don't know what you want me to do. Argue with tennessee? Be needs to die. Anax warned me last night
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
elysium5 wrote:
I would love to but I have had a vodka or 20 so I will likely not make it through to the end. :)
Tennesseelogman wrote:
at this point in the game all that needs to be said is after today blue becomes unlynchable because he starts off the lynch vote w a count of minus 2,
if ANYBODY else dies today we are down to 6 players and then mafia gets a kill down to 5. even without a kill (if it somehow gets stopped) the most that could vote on blue then would be 4 (because blue and one other mafia would not vote on him) = that would equal 2 after you take the minus 2 and it would be impossible for him to have a majority unless all mafia split their vote from then on (not going to happen).
Live long and prosper