The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 28 of 30
elysium5 wrote:
Just over an hour to go!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Time is up! Announcements going out shortly.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Ho Ho Holy Night! What in the name of seven levels of the candy cane forest, the sea of swirly-twirly gum drops, and the Lincoln Tunnel is going on around here?

Two bodies are found dead.

You see that one is run over. It is the body of a reindeer. It is Virtuosity98:
You are Blitzen. You are a Villager. You win if the Village wins.

You can Lynch once each day phase.

You have no night abilities.

The other doesn't look human and doesn't have much of a head left. Blown right apart, it looks like, with quite a powerful gun. Someone picks up a santa hat laying nearby with what appears to be part of the missing head with the white strip of hair it sported that had once protected it from the elements. It also had something tucked in the rim of the hat. Looking closer, you can see that is a "World's Best Coffee" buy 9 and get the 10th one free card in it . Only one more stamp needed for a free coffee too, it seems. That's too bad. Anyway,

You come to realize the other body, or what is left of it, is a Gremlin and it must have once been the unfortunate Mdhaglund
First:
You are Buddy the Elf. You are a Villager. You win if the Village wins.

You don't sleep much, probably drank too much of the World's Best Coffee. While up during the night phase, you can distract one player.
But now is/was clearly:
You are now Stripe, a fearsome Gremlin who will stop at nothing to kill them all. You win if the last remaining faction is Gremlin.

You can choose one of three options each night; to kill a player, to distract a player or to spawn another gremlin by choosing to convert another player..

Night 6 is over.

Day 7 has begun and will end at 11:59PM tonight!
Madagascarter wrote:
I know this because he lied to serveral players. V98 said that the night before Alex checked him and there wasn't a kill. Which is convenient. But Mdhaglund says that Alex tried to kill R4W but was distracted. Why lie to different players if ypu are town

Lynch AlexCheckmate
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Eehm hello?

I've been #1 for us to hunt r4w, who then turned out to be mafia => feel free to assume I'm not mafia (& shot Hoodlum too).
Last night I rid us of the Spawn => feel free to assume I'm not in the gremlin faction.

Can we at least conclude that we want to lynch either 1 of you?
@rheisel
@Madagascarter

So you should lynch each other and convince me to side with you, instead of the other.

Thank you?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Ryomyr wrote:
@Madagascarter -- My trust for you was based mainly on the claim that your "lynch vote counts twice," in addition to a clerical error that seemed to support that claim.

My main question from early on in the game:  How was it that the mafia knew to target Drax for distraction? I'd actually grown very suspicious of Virtuosity after TNL went. (Did you also coax a vouch IRL from him? Wow.)

Alex is the shooter. He shot Mdhaglund. Lucky (or not?) for village, Mdhag was the Spawn.

Virtuousity was run over (in the tradition of the reindeer it seems). Leaving only you and I as the possible culprits...

#Lynch Madagascarter

AlexCheckMate wrote:
This sure is a pickle
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Madagascarter wrote:
You are right. It really should be a reindeer really.

I know you had the inspect Rheisel. But what is to say you don't have an ability which prevents inspection? The village is pretty powerful with Alex so the mafia have to pretty powerful too right?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand