The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 23 of 30
Tennesseelogman wrote:
sorry - i am a little - slow - so you think that the neutral has been converted to mafia?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
wow - alex went from 7/8 votes to 0/8. i can not claim anything else since i have no special abilities. if you kill me = i will stay dead :)
Live long and prosper
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Why did it come down to this? Town had the game under some semblance of control :'(

Now it's just 50/50.

#Lynch Tennesseelogman
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
I guess you're getting an epic story too @Tennesseelogman ^^

Last supper before lynched? Some awesome transformation? ^^
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
Almost done...sorry. It's juicy.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
The final tally:

Ready4war 3 votes Tennesseelogman, AlexCheckMate, Mdhaglund
Tennesseelogman 4 votes Madagascarter, rheisel, Ready4war, Virtuosity98

Another day ending and the arguments kept going at the Antler. Groups start to form and the slightly larger size of one group takes control and starts to close in on Tennesseelogman. Still holding his drink, he backs up into the jukebox. They grab him roughly and drag him out kicking and screaming through the front door and all the way to the village white. Heart racing and dripping wet from snow melting in his fur, his last words were spoken once before but with a much sadder note this time as if speaking to a distant memory..."bye Billy."

Tennesseelogman is dead.

You see that:
You are Gizmo. You are a Villager. You win if the Village wins.

You can Lynch once each day phase.

You have no night abilities but you better make sure you stay away from bright lights, do not get wet and for Christmas sake, do not eat after midnight or bad things might happen...

A few know what this means and scour around for hours outside where they dragged Gizmo through the snow and around where he is hanging looking for anything resembling a cocoon so they can destroy it. The searching takes everyone well past midnight where a tired group retires back to The Staggering Antler for a couple of peppermint schnapps to take the edge off.

There doesn't seem to be anyone around to help them, however, and as they wonder where the barkeep has gone a loud crash comes from the back kitchen and an inhuman cackle can also be heard coming from the back.

The group rushes in and finds broken dishes, pots and pans and half eaten food everywhere. They also see the barkeep sticking halfway out from under a prep table, clearly no longer among the living. They search around looking for the cause but find nothing. Giving up, they head back out to the main room where someone says, "Hey, over here!" They gather to look behind the jukebox and see an empty cocoon behind it.

Breaking the silence, scurrying footsteps can be heard coming from the roof. They race from one end to the other and abruptly cease but an evil cackle can be heard fading away into the night.

Everyone looks at each other slowly and even knowing there are good guys and bad guys in the room, this has now turned into something potentially much worse. Someone can be heard muttering, "What were we thinking...this will not be a silent night."
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I guess his alter ego will rise from the grave
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
Night 5 has begun and will end at 11:59 PM tonight.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I literally cannot believe this. The level of unluckiness is truly ridiculous, as I'm sure Ely will confirm post-game :(
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
I need a filter so I don't need to read certain posts. Bloody noses make me nauseous.

― Albert Einstein
Mdhaglund wrote:
Virtuosity98
I literally cannot believe this. The level of unluckiness is truly ridiculous, as I'm sure Ely will confirm post-game :(
Unlucky?!? Its not unlucky that we get the biggest clue of a reindeer is mafia and ALL 4 of our living reindeer vote to lynch a villager. And come up with some bs about maybe theres some random 10th reindeer thats evil.

Cannot wait for the game to be over to see which Reindeer got played like a fiddle.
Ryomyr wrote:
Well, if any reindeer is being played like a fiddle, it is me. I see the breakdown like this:

rheisel - village
virtuosity - village
madagascarter - village
alex - neutral
mdhaglund - mafia
r4w - mafia (the mystery mafia reindeer)

I've played enough of these games to admit that I could be totally snowed over.  I haven't been right about a single vote a single time, thus far in this game.  The only thing I was confident about that turned out true was Rockbert's villager/doctor status.