The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 24 of 30
Mdhaglund wrote:
Then why do you think I’m mafia? If I was, I would’ve been all over a TLM vote. And then just said “oops” like you guys.

At this point I believe there are 2 mafia reindeer. With Cindy Lou who, Gizmo, and I (Buddy the Elf) being villagers, at most 7 of the 9 reindeer can be good. That also doesn’t account for Alex claiming village. Which i dont think anyone is buying that.

As Alex and I didnt vote with the reindeer mafia last night, one of us will likely be killed off tonight. I sorta hope I die so the remaining 2 villagers can clearly see that I am not mafia, instead of trying to lynch me out tomorrow. But if I am alive, I will continue to fight for the village.

At this point, you should be questioning anyone and everything if you are a villager. Clearly the village is failing at getting mafia, so you cannot be stuck in your ways and compromised judgement. It is a shame you guys have ignored the reindeer fact and that likely cost the village the game.
Ryomyr wrote:
I don't think we were ignoring the reindeer fact as much as we were trying to get a solid mafia kill. Do you have proof that Ready4War is mafia, or were you just going with your best guess?

Tennessee played a wild game. I appreciate all the drama, humor, and confusion he delivered, but it led to his demise. 
Mdhaglund wrote:
If i recall, your vote for TLM was supposed to be a solid mafia kill. You had no evidence against him other than he was untrustworthy. At this point, there isn’t much proof for anyone to be mafia other than one of the reindeer. Which is a much better guess than lynching someone like TLM.
Ryomyr wrote:
In retrospect, everything I have done so far has been flawed. It isn't really a forward looking conversation to rehash it.

IF you have no evidence against R4W, then you were operating with pretty poor odds as well. What evidence do you have that R4W is your mafia reindeer?
Mdhaglund wrote:
Him being a reindeer is more evidence of him being mafia than it is to say TLM with absolute no evidence. My educated guess includes that a reindeer is mafia. Atleast if R4W wasn’t mafia we can narrow down which reindeer it is. But either you, V98 or Mada can still hide in plain sight without taking out a reindeer. I know it isn’t prefect. But your assumption that TLM was mafia wasn’t even a best guess, so dont come at me with that.
Ryomyr wrote:
I am certainly not coming at you @Mdhaglund.  If you are village, I don't know how we are going to get on the same page.

For me it was a best guess. You seem very self-assured. I don't know and admit to not knowing squat.  From my perspective killing a reindeer yesterday was worse odds than killing Tennessee for hitting a Mafia target. I am not sure how the calculation is wrong....

Me = not mafia

3 professed reindeer = 1 in 3 chance of hitting mafia

2 non reindeer = 1 in 2 chance of mafia

1 neutral = un-killable.

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Alex neutral
Mdhag mafia distract
R4W mafia kill

Nothing can convince me otherwise.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Mdhaglund wrote:
Why would I distract Drax from uncovering Alex;s role pm? Mafia needs to know that more than the villagers do. I was in perfect position to learn from Drax’s investigations. Why on earth would I sabotage that?
Ryomyr wrote:
Who is accusing you distracting Drax's investigations? Who is accusing you of sabotage?
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I wonder what happened with the previous update; why is noone chatting about those events?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Ryomyr wrote:
@Mdhaglund ... if you are the village distractor, who will you be distracting tonight and why?
Mdhaglund wrote:
I am buddy the elf, villager distractor and I will be distracting Alex for the third night in a row (the last time I was distracted myself so wasn’t successful) to prevent a kill. He is the only confirmed killer. So he’s the only one I can for sure distract to prevent a kill otherwise I fear he’ll kill an innocent either on purpose or bc he thinks he’s targeting mafia. The village loses if 2 villagers die tonight.

Not fully sure on Alex’s affiliation, but he has killed in the past and will again unless prevent. Until we learn his win clause, he is a threat that I believe only the mafia is able to kill.