The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 2 of 30
2ofclubs wrote:
Hmm do you care if they are from mafia or village?  Can you be converted?  Its all about winning.   
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
You have all certainly have gotten to know each other...or not :ninja: since the roles went out.

The first day phase starts in about an hour!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Day 1 begins now.

Whichever player has the most lynch votes cast against them will die at the end of the day phase.

If there are more no lynch votes than the most votes against a single player, there will be no lynch.

Only votes made in this thread will count. You can change your vote any time and as many times as you want before the end of the day but beware of midnight. Bad things can happen after midnight...

Vote either:

#Lynch Players Name

or

#No Lynch

or you can just abstain and not vote at all.

Use your votes wisely;)

Day 1 ends at 1159PM Tonight
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Anax sounding like a neutral. Personally I wouldn't mind waiting for the mafia to kill him. We can always lynch him later if necessary. I say we dig to uncover more information by lynching an inactive player. So please guys, post something so I don't misjudge you as inactive and vote you out :)
(Or we could just go for no lynch, because as I have always said it feels harsh lynching someone so early in the game :'()

Side note: Europeans will struggle to be around at end of day, at least I will (5am here). Not sure anything can be done about that, the deadline always favours some at the expense of others. Just something to be aware of :o
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Ready4war wrote:
Do we get information after lynching someone? Or do you mean just to buy time by taking out someone who's not participating?
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
elysium5 wrote:
For all new players:
To address the first part of your question, Ready4war
Do we get information after lynching someone?
At the end of a day phase if a player is lynched, I will post it in this thread along with that players full role PM for all to see,
elysium5 is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Ready4war
Do we get information after lynching someone? Or do you mean just to buy time by taking out someone who's not participating?
Yeah, kind of damage-limitation - if we accidentally lynch a townie then at least they weren't active anyway (so effectively town doesn't lose voting power or night actions since they would have to be active to do either of those things)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

2ofclubs wrote:
I agree with Virtuosity on Anax for now.
Doesn't seem wise to lynch based zero activity in the 1st few hours.  What if they have valued night abilities. 
WRKD4IT
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Not sure why Anax would write what he just wrote.

But heck this is a Christmas maffia game, so Yippee-ki-yay, let's do this.
Excited to find out more about how things are thought out by Elysium.

@Anaxagore

Willing to provide some more information about your role? Is your team a 3rd team which wins by town/maffia not winning?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Rockbert wrote:
I vote no lynch for today.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
This is my first time playing this. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Bluegoetz wrote:
I’m active and have done some talking in Private messages. Gonna do what I usually do and play the wait and see game.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i vote to lynch ready4war - no activity and and 0 active risk games.

somebody could easily change my mind w new info.
Live long and prosper