The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 3 of 30
Ryomyr wrote:
Hello. I've shared my name with one player and learned the name of one player. Same person. 
2ofclubs wrote:
Regarding post 30 from Tennessee on lynching Ready4war :   Its an Obvious in inaccurate claim.  One can verify by post 21 or simply click on Ready4War name to get recent activity. OR even if your active you probably played him  i.e. Game 1098414   So put away the rope.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Rope hungry folk. I suggest you review Tennessee thread and PM activity .  Also the only one who is pushing for a lynching.   
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ok sorry - i missed that - what about mdhaglund - inactive and name to hard to type out

#lynchmdhaglund
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
do not lynch me and waste it - mafia will kill me soon - well over half the players here know for sure i am not mafia = just a jerk sometimes
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
IF my vote counts. 
I may be saving my brother Mafia or my fellow villager.    

Nights coming :oooh:
WRKD4IT
Mdhaglund wrote:
I currently have no information to add. Ill wait to vote someone till there’s more relevant information

#nolynch
Rockbert wrote:
I have not revealed my name or role as I am not sure who to trust here. Still, I vote no lynch today.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Ready4war wrote:
Thanks for the support clubs. I vote no lynch, because I'm trying to get a feel for this before I make mistakes lol.

#No Lynch
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin