The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 5 of 30
Rockbert wrote:
I see no votes for lynching tonight. I've had some conversations with other players and have not revealed my role. Enjoying this, look forward to see what happens next!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
Lynching takes place during a day phase only. This is night 1.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Rockbert wrote:
oh right. my mistake.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
Don't worry. I'm sure it won't be your last:)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Night 1 is over. Messages will be going out and an announcement will be made shortly.
elysium5 wrote:
Oh, what a terrible night. It was not silent at all as two characters have turned up dead.

Anaxagore was shot in the night and Bluegoetz was run over!

You now see that:
Anaxagore
You are The Grinch. You are Neutral. You have a small heart and you want everyone's Christmas to be ruined. Everyone. You win if you are the last player in the game.

You can Lynch once each day phase.

You can Distract a player once each night phase.
Bluegoetz
You are Vixen. You are a Villager. You win if the Village wins.

You can Lynch once each day phase.

You have no night abilities.

A sad day at the North Pole. Let us see if the happenings of the night bring on a call for lynching...

Day 2 has begun and will end at 11:59PM tonight.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
RIP Bluegoetz :'( gg Anax
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Thread is silent :( anyone got anything useful to share with the group? Let's make a good lynch, people!

@Hoodlum, you still haven't said anything all game. I don't Cinco wants to play. But there are also plenty of others who haven't said anything more than one or two posts...
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Madagascarter wrote:
Lynch 2ofclubs

Someone had to start it. In a lot of message chats he seems kinda suss. Claimed one thing and is now counter claiming that. Then saying players like V98 has been pressuring him but V98 sent me the messages between them and it doesn't seem like that is the case. If you need any more explainations ask but I'm pretty sure others are thinking simular
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
lynch everybody - but start w 2ofclubs - again i am not stuck on anybody and statements here or in pm can easily change my vote
#lynch 2ofclubs
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
lynch votes often copy the one who voted 1st - - or - - vote to lynch the one who voted 1st - - but NEVER the one who voted 2nd
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so how do 2 people die at night. i asked 2 experienced players if mafia has 2 night kills and hood who told me he is Buddy the Elf said "no we don't" and virt who told me he was the abominable snowman said "yes we do" - which one i believe?
Live long and prosper
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
so how do 2 people die at night. i asked 2 experienced players if mafia has 2 night kills and hood who told me he is Buddy the Elf said "no we don't" and virt who told me he was the abominable snowman said "yes we do" - which one i believe?
?
Day Actions:

AlexCheckMate wrote:
i don't think 2ofclubs is a good lynch for town.

@Tennesseelogman

From your message I would distill that both Hoodlum and V98 are maffia? Is that what you're trying to convey?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein