The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 8 of 30
Mdhaglund wrote:
Mdhaglund
4 hours 22 minutes
oops, didnt see the new page before my post
Ryomyr wrote:
Earlier, there was a big push to kill off any inactive players...

Who qualifies as inactive at this point? Are people still advocating to kill inactive players?
Ryomyr is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Players
1. Virtuosity98    active
2. AlexCheckMate active
3. Anaxagore killed not lynched
4. Madagascarter  active  unless you ask Tennessee
5. Mdhaglund   active
6. Hoodlum     minimal   Tennessee has voted to lynch
7. Cinco-DeMaio  none I believe
8. Rockbert      active
9. Draxa         active
10. rheisel       active
11. Ready4war   active  unless you ask Tennessee
12. Tennessee   currently quite
13. Bluegoetz killed not lynched
14. 2ofclubs     active  Tennessee has voted to lynch
15. Vicious      active
WRKD4IT
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Wow, thread has been busy! :) Lynch vote approaches, not very much is clear right now :l
2ofclubs seems sus for reasons that have been highlighted by others. Willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for one more round though. Inspector, wherever you are, please inspect 2ofclubs tonight! Please! We need to know his alignment.
Since info is still scarce/confused for now, I'm willing to vote based on activity again.
2ofclubs
Players
1. Virtuosity98    active
2. AlexCheckMate active
3. Anaxagore killed not lynched
4. Madagascarter  active  unless you ask Tennessee
5. Mdhaglund   active
6. Hoodlum     minimal   Tennessee has voted to lynch
7. Cinco-DeMaio  none I believe
8. Rockbert      active
9. Draxa         active
10. rheisel       active
11. Ready4war   active  unless you ask Tennessee
12. Tennessee   currently quite
13. Bluegoetz killed not lynched
14. 2ofclubs     active  Tennessee has voted to lynch
15. Vicious      active
This list has a couple of errors. Drax and Vicious have only posted once in the forum all game, they cannot be called active.
So inactives are Cinco, Vicious, Drax, Hoodlum in that order. I'm going to put my pressure vote on Vicious since she's the one I want to hear from most. I doubt my vote will be decisive anyway.

#Lynch Vicious
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

2ofclubs wrote:
THANKS for the breathing room V98.  You wont regret it.  I have probably over shared with R4W, Mada that hard to spell name LOL and Rheisel, 
Please inspect and verify I am for saving x-mas Santa village etc  

Donnor  (variously spelled Dunder or Donder)   elysium5 used the 1st spelling
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
Less than 2 hours to go!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Virtuosity98
@elysium5 will there be some kind of announcement/acknowledgement in the thread if someone is converted?
Generally, the only people who know about it would be the converter and the converted unless there were extenuating circumstances.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
I retract my lynch Tennessee vote
Sorry elysium5 for the extra work but hey as T said what fun would it be if not all over the board.
This is not extra work. This is ME time and I love it! The crazier the better. That just means it is a good game and not a boring one.

(Voice of Ozzy singing...)

Going up the rails on a crazy sleigh
Ready4war wrote:
Am I wrong on my count so far?

1-clubs
1-cinco
2-tennesse
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin