The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 6 of 30
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i would never say or insinuate that - that just goes against the whole fiber of my being
Live long and prosper
Virtuosity98 wrote:
AlexCheckMate
i don't think 2ofclubs is a good lynch for town.

@Tennesseelogman

From your message I would distill that both Hoodlum and V98 are maffia? Is that what you're trying to convey?
Why not? I've only received two words from him all game, and from his forum posts he seems to be claiming neutral. What other info do you have on the subject that makes you think he's a townie?

Also, I never claimed abominable snowman to anyone. That would be sheer idiocy ^^ I am vanilla town.

Hoodlum
lynch tennesseelogman
Welcome Hoodlum :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
let's see how tennesee does under pressure. does he continue to play games.? how will he argue his point that he isn't mafia?
i havent told anyone my role :) - just fake news.. the ? from virt suggests the same. i'd like to see him squirm with answers.
lies so far ;)

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
Why is Tennessee saying those obvious lies? Like these are experienced players and the wouldn't claim to be the Abominable Snowman? I want a reason Tennessee here. Saying stuff like that is only drawing negative attention to yourself!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
Mdhaglund wrote:
Anyone know what the neutral roles are? Maybe Tennessee wins by getting lynched...? Ive a play an in person werewolf game where a character wins by getting killed. Just a thought I’d like to throw out there since he’s making a lot of noise.

Any investigators willing to share the knowledge you’ve learned?
Hoodlum wrote:
Mdhaglund
Anyone know what the neutral roles are? Maybe Tennessee wins by getting lynched...? Ive a play an in person werewolf game where a character wins by getting killed. Just a thought I’d like to throw out there since he’s making a lot of noise.

Any investigators willing to share the knowledge you’ve learned?

good point.. i've used that role (jester) in a game i've hosted.
but then again. you can see his persona is the same in the unfinished cannonball game, and i think i read some joking even before the roles were dished out on this thread.
since i don't have a clue at this point, i'm hoping a few more votes on him might make him reveal something..atm, it's not helping us out :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
good point.. i've used that role (jester) in a game i've hosted.
but then again. you can see his persona is the same in the unfinished cannonball game, and i think i read some joking even before the roles were dished out on this thread.
since i don't have a clue at this point, i'm hoping a few more votes on him might make him reveal something..atm, it's not helping us out :)
Makes sense. I forgot he was pretending to be a back up mod for this game. Just adds more to his untrustworthyness.

#lynch tennesseelogman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
@elysium5 will there be some kind of announcement/acknowledgement in the thread if someone is converted?
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

2ofclubs wrote:
anyone questioning me  has been deceived.  Period !!  Like I said from the beginning , Tennessee wants me dead because I called him out.
A) why he claims to lynch R4W   ( I dis credit claim with facts)
B) why he claims to lynch mdhaglund ( I dis credit claim with facts)
C) He claims to be Back Up Moderator.  Oh he was joking ha ha LOL but he lead w/ it. Why to suck someone in newBs in?
I have shared my PM's with Tennessee to a few other villagers .  Those will be the ones whom wont lynch me.

Regards
Villager aka Mrs. Claus

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Here is another fact;
8 players if not all should know my identity and full or partial roll.  3 are Mafia obviously  - 1 is dead - 1 is the true Moderator -  3  villagers. 
I have reached out to others and have not received a response yet.

My suspicion of others goes up and down obviously as info is revealed. accept for Tennesses.

It seems like he throws out lynch dartS hoping 1 sticks.

WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
what kind of game would this be if i were not all over the board w this. = no fun at all. i am a good guy = just ask bluegoetz and anax - they will tell you. i would not pick at the experienced players (hood and virt) unless i knew nobody would take it seriously. nobody in their right mind would think i am mafia after drawing this much attention to myself. if you do not .lynch me = i will not make another post (except lynch vote) unless somebody asks for it. if i do lynch me then = and i will vote on myself.
Live long and prosper
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hi 2ofclubs. Since so many people know your role, why don't you just share your Role PM here? All I know about you is that you seemed to claim Mrs Claus, followed up by an invitation for the mafia to convert you...
2ofclubs
So i hear I am Tennessee lynch list. Or should be kill list. I made some comments in post 52 and Tennessee has not PM me. In fact his 16+ PMs have stopped after pitching a now or never offer for me to give him my role.
Where is my Saint Nick?
Hope I dont have to join the mafia to be with him again. :'(

Mrs. C
Or have I misunderstood?
Day Actions:

Madagascarter wrote:
Tennessee. So your being ridiculous because you believe a mafia wouldn't be so crazy. So it is marking you as more safe. It almost sounds desperate. Like why couldn't a mafia use the same excuse. Wouldn't that be excuse for a mafia to be ridiculous?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
as requested in post 88
mis understood - it was not intended as invitation to be converted 

I am a villager.

elysium5 said:
07 Dec 2020, 10:59
You are ***** aka Mrs. Claus. You are a Villager. You win if the Village wins.

You can Lynch once each day phase.

You ********** abilities.     I am not revealing as I've stated to protect my position on mafia's hit list.   If I am a nobody - I am not a threat, If you don't know - i am a medium/unknown threat ,  if you do know - you would be able to establish the degree of threat as from a Mafia view.

WRKD4IT