The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 4 of 30
2ofclubs wrote:
Well it looks like nobody is trigger/lynch happy except Tennessee.  From prior post; Lynch R4W, ok then lynch mag...., to don't lynch me. 
I am probably on the kill list given I keep calling Tennessee out . 
If I die that will say a lot.  If I don't die, it could be that they don't want the attention or I am to hi profile right now and mafia is going for low hanging fruit (in actives)  or I am Mafia. But why would I deter a lynch unless its a loss leader to gain trust.  LOL  :roll:

who has Mr Jolly
WRKD4IT
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Not much info forthcoming in the forum :( BUT I am very happy to see everyone posting. This is good.
So far, nothing from @Hoodlum and @Cinco-DeMaio.

Hood is probably busy irl, he usually gets stuck into these. I hate to vote a newcomer but I stick to my policy of lynching a deadweight - #Lynch Cinco-DeMaio :(
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
1 Hour left to vote or change your vote!

The count so far:

Lynch Mdhaglund- 1
No Lynch- 8
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Bluegoetz wrote:
usually pretty happy to stay quiet on the first round, but i feel like i got burned by inactive players in the last mafia game so i agree with the drop those first plan. however seems like no lynch is gonna win. so ill go with the flow on that
#no lynch
2ofclubs wrote:
Regarding post 35 -  now wants to lynch Mdhaglund.

Yesterday, 17:11
Mdhaglund finished and lost Game 1090290
07 Dec 2020, 03:11
Mdhaglund finished and lost Game 1093567

Ask yourself. Why is Tennessee so set on lynching someone - anybody.

Maybe Tennessee can vote #Lynch Tennesseelogman  LOL  LOL LOL

In all fairness your not building a strong case for yourself Tennessee or what team your on.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Sticking with my earlier vote of No Lynch.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Funal:
Lynch Cinco-DeMaio- 1
Lynch Mdhaglund- 1
No Lynch- 9

Nobody is lynched!

It is now night 2. If you have a night ability, you have until 11:59 tonight to tell me in your original role PM if you want to use it.

Nighty night!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Ahh, this first night waiting to see who might die, reminds me of a classic Christmas song. Silent Night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8P9nuXNNsk
Rockbert wrote:
Ha ha. Yikes.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
yes i am pushing the envelop a little and setting myself up to die. so if you are the doctor - please save me from the mafia. if you are a villager - pm me and let's talk before i die - i will give you my name and pm info. we (i am not alone) want to kill mafia , not you.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
So i hear I am Tennessee lynch list. Or should be kill list. I made some comments in post 52 and Tennessee has not PM me. In fact his 16+ PMs have stopped after pitching a now or never offer for me to give him my role.
Where is my Saint Nick?
Hope I dont have to join the mafia to be with him again. :'(

Mrs. C
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
I don't know what to make of that really. haha.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
elysium5 wrote:
2 hours left to get your night actions in if you haven't already!