The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 7 of 30
Tennesseelogman wrote:
reply to Madagascarter - maybe so but i am not that smart - ask any of these guys who have played mafia or a risk game with me.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
So Tennessee i gave you info and you haven't responded except to post to lynch me.  Whats up with the your "give me your info then i will share mine" oh wait you changed it to "agree to give me yours/mine then you will give yours". Well i gave you mine as well as posted it on forum and haven't heard nothing back in almost 24 hours even when you have been on line. 
HMMM
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I reached out and Ax & B contacted me from the icey grave and said Tennessee was not mafia
LOL. :roll:
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
2ofclubs
I reached out and Ax & B contacted me from the icey grave and said Tennessee was not mafia
LOL. :roll:

Pretty sure neither of them would do this.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Ryomyr wrote:
Is it safe to assume that the dead don't speak in this game?
Mdhaglund wrote:
rheisel
Is it safe to assume that the dead don't speak in this game?
It’s against the rules for the dead to speak
2ofclubs wrote:
I was being sarcadtic given Tennesssee said in prior post 87 you can ask them.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I retract my lynch Tennessee vote
Sorry elysium5 for the extra work but hey as T said what fun would it be if not all over the board.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Ready4war wrote:
I am still not decided on who to vote for. If anybody has any influential info feel free to pm me
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
Rockbert wrote:
It seems to me, based on the approach to me and what I've heard from others and seen in this chat is that Tennessee has come out strong as a loud voice, one that is trying to get others to listen to him or to reveal information about themselves. He might be mafia, he might not be. He's been pretty quiet today for the most part, but you can hide in the noise as well as the quiet. I'd be curious to see what others think. 
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
How much time is left for the vote?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann