The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 10 of 30
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I'm not supposed to wake up dit another hour. No clue what wollte nur up

#Pynch Vicious
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Ryomyr wrote:
rheisel said:
11 Dec 2020, 04:49
Are you actively playing the mafia game?

I can change my vote.
Cinco-DeMaio said:
11 Dec 2020, 04:51
I truly don’t know where to find any information on this game. I want to play yes. But don’t know what to do
2ofclubs wrote:
I am ok with letting live but I think its too late. 
Just be sure he knows not to go to Back up moderator

Cinco if you live go to elysium5 for basic info. Its verbal deceit team game.  or google online game called 'Among Us'.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
The final tally:

2ofclubs 1 votes Madagascarter
Vicious 2 votes Virtuosity98, AlexCheckMate
Tennesseelogman 3 votes Hoodlum, Mdhaglund, 2ofclubs
Cinco-DeMaio 4 votes rheisel, Tennesseelogman, Rockbert, Ready4war

And Cinco-DeMaio is the victim of the Polars Rath. Poor reindeer...you no longer grace our night skies:

You are Comet. You are a Villager. You win if the Village wins.

You can Lynch once each day phase.

You have no night abilities.

Day 2 is over and Night 2 has begun. It will end at 11:59PM tonight.

Post edit: I listed 2ofclubs of having 2 votes against him and it was only 1. Editing error on my part. There is no hidden meaning in the error.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Cinco-DeMaio
I AM ALIVE
Please do not post in the thread or send messages to other live players once you are dead, Mr. Hot Pepper.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
so is cinco dead? my 1st thought was the doctor saved him until I saw the Real Mod post
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
so is cinco dead? my 1st thought was the doctor saved him until I saw the Real Mod post
Dead, dead and dead.
Rockbert wrote:
We, as in the royal we. Also, those other two who voted for him.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
You said get rid of dead weight.   Its kind of like weakening the weakest player and setting up the strongest to get their cards. 
So lets now look at it as a Teams Fog game and keep our boarders strong and focus on the enemy's -  Not the Fogged outliers.

One would think, if knowing in-active or minimal activity is being targeted, all you need to do is speak up to not be targeted. 
WRKD4IT