The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 12 of 30
elysium5 wrote:
As the night comes to an end, two more bodies are discovered. Hoodlum was shot and 2ofclubs was run over!

You now see that:
Hoodlum
You are The Elf on the Shelf. You are Mafia. You are the Spy. You win if the Mafia wins.

You can Lynch once each day phase.

Your creepy night time habits allow you to discover the role PM of the player you spy on once each night phase.

If the head of the Mafia dies, you will have the final say on who the Mafia will try to run over each night phase.
2ofclubs
You are Donner. You are a Villager. You win if the Village wins.

You can Lynch once each day phase.

You have no night abilities.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 wrote:
Day 2 has begun and ends at 11:59PM tonight. Lynch away, lynch away, lynch away, all...
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Wow! Looks like the neutral killed a mafia scum for us! :) Here's some summary info just to help everyone keep track of things:
1. @Virtuosity98
2. @AlexCheckMate
3. @Anaxagore (Grinch, neutral)
4. @Madagascarter
5. @Mdhaglund
6. @Hoodlum (Elf on the Shelf, mafia spy)
7. @Cinco-DeMaio (Comet, villager)
8. @Rockbert
9. @Drax
10. @rhiesel
11. @Ready4war
12. @Tennesseelogman
13. @Bluegoetz (Vixen, villager)
14. @2ofclubs (Donner, villager)
15. @Vicious

So 7 villagers, 2 mafia, 1 neutral remain. Unless anyone has been converted to the dark side, something we need to keep thinking about.

It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Tennesseelogman
so how do 2 people die at night. i asked 2 experienced players if mafia has 2 night kills and hood who told me he is Buddy the Elf said "no we don't" and virt who told me he was the abominable snowman said "yes we do" - which one i believe?

@Virtuosity98

I know you've mentioned being busy today. Regardless, I need more information on you now, seeing that Tennesseelogman turned out to be spot on on Hoodlum too...

Thank you.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Mdhaglund wrote:
Im more curious if Tennessee truly knew about Hoodlum or just randomly picked two experienced players to try to rile up
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I don't think the odds are good for Tennessee randomly guessing someone is an elf...
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Mdhaglund wrote:
Not good odds, but also not impossible. His accusations were vague and I’d like to hear more from him.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
response to mdhaglund - i've said a lot of things just get people going- anyone who will send me their name in pm = i will tell you how i know what i know.  at this point i think sharing info is good for all . if i am mafia = no harm done since i would already know you are not mafia
Live long and prosper
AlexCheckMate wrote:
V98 logged in. No response. Could still be busy, but alas I want information and the lynch deadline is approaching...

I find it odd that Tennesseelogman isn't lynching yet... he's supposed to know stuff?

Anyhow: !Lynch Virtuosity98

― Albert Einstein
Madagascarter wrote:
Sorry for no responses guys. I've got 8 messages right now. Had a super busy day. Will reply to some stuff now. I also know that V98 is super busy today as well. Him being busy isn't suss
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand